Deleted

Wow freezes when i am running mogu palace

Anyone have simillar problem there ?

I didn't have any problem before in cata, and i do not have it in any of pandaria zones but it freezes mostly while i am running pandaria dungeons.

Deleted
    I have had the same thing aswell.
    Reinstalled a day prior to MoP release. Soloing is completely fine, but in dungeons it randomly freezes, resulting in windows error report and dc's.
    Have no clue what could be causing it.

Had same here as well, in Mogu'shan Palace. Game froze after pulling pack with 2 big guys on upper floor before last boss' room. Alt+f4 didn't help, so had to hard reset.

mogu palace

Same place just past elevator up and through the last boss . Only mogu everywhere else is fine. Not 1 addon installed and reset all settings for mop and deleted wtf addon and cache folder etc etc. Seems blizzards problem bc a lot of people are having this issue. Posting from my phone so excuse the typos.

Quote Originally Posted by Avesta View Post
    Same place just past elevator up and through the last boss . Only mogu everywhere else is fine. Not 1 addon installed and reset all settings for mop and deleted wtf addon and cache folder etc etc. Seems blizzards problem bc a lot of people are having this issue. Posting from my phone so excuse the typos.
    Same here, when I lvled my DK it was fine but recently lvled
    My Mage and it crashes every time, sometimes more than once if I can get back in before I get kicked
    Whoops, sig too big