Improvements to Black Market Auction House

I think the place of the Black Market Auction House should be changed.

I think the auctioneer should be a part of the Black Market and not the main thing.

What if there was the following added to the Black Market

- Auctioneer (like there is currently)
    - Vendors with different limited stuff. (Remember that goblin merchant with an ogre guard between Ratchet and Crossroads? He had limited items as well.)
    - A bank where all your characters (of the same realm??) can drop/withdraw stuff from for easy stuff trading between alts.
    - A not so perfect disenchanter NPC. Disenchanting may fail and items will be lost.
    - A not so perfect lockpicker NPC. Lockboxes wont always open. And on rare occasions the box will be deformed and lost.

I think that would improve the place.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think improving the BMAH is as simple as removing it. There are far better ways of bringing back "unobtainable" items than restricting it to AH whores.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.