Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I demolished all of LFR this week after picking up 4/5 of the 458 set. Gave up almost 1k spirit but my mana management became way easier. I can't remember what my overheal numbers were, but Illuminated Healing and Beacon were my #1 and 2 spells.

Of course, this was LFR (couldn't make it to my weekly 10man), so take all this with a grain of salt. But, having 33% more Eternal Flames is pretty insane no matter where you are. Don't forget that DP procs also give you +1HP, instead of just being "free".

Oh, and I couldn't figure out if I was better off using Tower of Radiance or Holy Radiance for extra HP while Shock is on cooldown. Or if that's too inefficient, and I should Holy/Divine Light non-Beacon targets to get the heal sharing rather than HP.

I'm inclined to think HR beats DL for total healing plus it grants extra raid healing through Daybreak when you do get around to HS.

And yeah, LFR can usually be solo healed. Three DPS could also go hybrid on it to go through.
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noodles and chocolate milk is the breakfast of Champions.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

Deleted
    what kind of hps numbers are u really pushing with the blue pvp 4set? for lets say feng? or any other encounter? just name a encounter together with a number, not just numbers :P thanks

Hello this has been discussed at length in a lot of places including this very forum. You should probably read those instead of repeating everything.

Yes pvp 4 piece is amazing for pure hps. Some people dislike the playstyle for various reasons. Either is viable for killing bosses, most top ranks are using 4piece to EF blanket. Really shines on fights like Garalon and heroic Will where there is constant AoE damage.

The 4set pve is probably worth dropping the 4set pvp for a majority of fights.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-the-PvP-4-set

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...t-the-PVP-Gear

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...onus-be-nerfed

Deleted
    "Eternal Flame Consumes up to 3 Holy Power to place a protective Holy flame on a friendly target, which heals them for (5,538 + 49.0% of SP) and an additional (508 + 5.9% of SP) every 3 sec for 30 sec. Healing increased per charge of Holy Power. Replaces Word of Glory. Paladin - LvL 45 Talent. 1 Holy Power. 40 yd range. Instant. 1.5 sec cooldown."

Is this for real live in 5.1? Reading this just now in the patch notes... That would destroy the PVP set ?

Yes it going live, pure blanketing is gone now, also there rumors that DP proc dont give holy power from set so it was fun i going back to pve set

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HealsofSteel View Post
    "Eternal Flame Consumes up to 3 Holy Power to place a protective Holy flame on a friendly target, which heals them for (5,538 + 49.0% of SP) and an additional (508 + 5.9% of SP) every 3 sec for 30 sec. Healing increased per charge of Holy Power. Replaces Word of Glory. Paladin - LvL 45 Talent. 1 Holy Power. 40 yd range. Instant. 1.5 sec cooldown."

Is this for real live in 5.1? Reading this just now in the patch notes... That would destroy the PVP set ?
    Why would a cooldown equal to the global cooldown change anything at all...

Deleted
    Since when is 1 sec == 1.5 sec? If that won't change a thing, why would they change it? Pretty not so smart question tbfh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HealsofSteel View Post
    Since when is 1 sec == 1.5 sec? If that won't change a thing, why would they change it? Pretty not so smart question tbfh.
    The global cooldown has always been 1,5 sec affected by haste - this change will change nothing at all. However if what Psionicist says is true that will change everything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by achika1 View Post
    what kind of hps numbers are u really pushing with the blue pvp 4set? for lets say feng? or any other encounter? just name a encounter together with a number, not just numbers :P thanks
    174K HPS post-DP nerf on Tsu'Long in 3 dreadful pieces and 1 malevolent with Carapace Breaker(Jade Spirit) and the rest of them raid epics with a couple of raid finder ones.

Funny is the fact that such weak gear got me rank 1 that fight, I'd say that 4-set PvP gear healing is still very very viable, especially if you have the 4-set epic PvP gear.

Compared to yesterday when I obtained my 4-set PvE finally, it doesn't really beat the PvP gear in fights where you can Crusader Strike as it's still that strong. The 2 sec holy shock reduction however does increase your burstyness and LoD spam actually saves more lives than EF blanketing so the techniques work either way but onwards from now I'm going with the PvE gear because EF blanketing should really be a druids job :P.

Here's a link: worldoflogs.com/reports/fw1y6sei78fkgfz0/