Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    ... being 1st in damage done and healing on recount as a tank at stoneguards, windlord etc :-)

I am a Paladin (Ret and Prot). I can stare down the blade of virtually any monster short of current content intended for groups, and say "Yeah, I am gonna walk away from this the winner". And the list of WHAT I can do that to just keeps growing by the week.
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

Personally I started a Paladin during BC. I had first spendt my time in classic and most of BC as a warrior tank. I always wanted to create a Paladin but for some reason it took some time before I did. I guess I chose warr first because I always like the melee warrior/barbarian style of gameplay.

After some time during bc I learned more and more about the lore behind Paladins and all that and it captured me. Ever since mid BC I have been having my Paladin as main and I doubt I will ever changed. Right now I love ret in pvp and holy in PvE. Havent tried tanking, doubt im going to do that this xpac.

Have been tanking, healing and skullcrusher for years with the light on my side!
    Follow me on twitter @crusadernero
    Nero - Human Retribution Paladin on Burning Blade EU.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEdgeir View Post
    I am a Paladin (Ret and Prot). I can stare down the blade of virtually any monster short of current content intended for groups, and say "Yeah, I am gonna walk away from this the winner". And the list of WHAT I can do that to just keeps growing by the week.
    Exactly! It's exhilarating... I sound smug, but I feel nice when my guildmates complain about getting jumped and not being able to survive. Just last night I was tanking Heroic Scarlet Halls (or was it Monastery...?) with the piles of corpses at the start - with my awesome 429 green weapon and shield. We were at the boss, and one of the pugs accidentally pulled another group that we skipped earlier. No deaths, and 133k dps as a tank with tons of healing.

15+ Year Old Account
    when i made my tankadin years ago it was all about reflecting damage, holy shield did damage back, shield spike did damage back, ret aura did damage back. leveling in the 50's you'd pull entire fields of undead in the western plaguelands fields and watch them kill themselves on your shield =D

10+ Year Old Account
    I get to tank and sparkle at the same time.

The dungeon facerolling (like sticking down a consecrate in the middle of the floor and yelling "COME AT ME BRO!" to the mobs)

the immature jokes I get to make about Fist of Fury

RP'ng a snotty self righteous blood knight is rather fun

Also, Avenger's Shield makes me feel like Xena throwing her chakram.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuke1096 View Post
    Personally, I think it would be hilarious if Troll Druids turned into walking cannabis plants.

Popping wings and looking like a boss!

Quote Originally Posted by Choice View Post
    How deep the rabbit hole goes with Protection stat balancing, nerdy I know. It comes with doing a mathematics degree at university.
    And needing to not use maths to explain the very mathy stuff to other people

I like the flashy light effects. I am very easily pleased.

The ability to single handedly turn the tide of a team fight in a BG with smart use of Hands, Heals and Burst.

Been playing ret since season 7, and honestly the rotation is super fun for me. It's also a class I feel like I can do a ton of things to help on when shit hits the fan in raids, which makes me enjoy playing it.

Best thing about being a paladin is that we constantly get nerfed for no reason. And get nothing to replace being nerfed time and time again.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEdgeir View Post
    Exactly. I can do stupid things and live through it, when I know I couldn't on my rogue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everything lol. I started playing as a hunter. Got to 40 and stopped. Don't really like the class, she is sitting at 85 right now, and probably will for awhile. My pally on the other hand I adore. Very versatile class. I have been leveling a priest lately and find my self rolling my eyes at her "Oh silly priest, your AOE is nothing" lol. I just finished my justice set recolor, the legs finally dropped as did Despair from Kara

15+ Year Old Account
    Glyph of Righteous Retreat.

Deleted
    Having wings and 3 specs

Deleted
    I really I love the diversity of paladins :P I love how ret works and prot compared to other classes, they've always felt different to me from anything else I can find in WoW

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferocity View Post
    Divine Intervention, Repair Bills Prevention!

Well, when it was in game.
    One second of silence for one awesome spell that got removed.

For me it would be the incredible durability, self-healing and amount of "oh-shit"-Cooldowns you have.

I mean... who needs crowd control... and we're able to withstand the most ridiculous odds.
    Last edited by mmocc2f63cde0d; 2012-11-12 at 02:42 AM.

Lore feel to character.

Deleted
    I have more kodos! Best mount ever!

Also, after healing on my Shaman since Wotlk it is nice to heal on another class.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Spell effects! yellow/gold are my favorite colors and im into flashy stuff. ( no I do not have gold glitter pants irl or that much flashy stuff but I love it on my game characters)
    AW, GoAK, HA, and lvl 90 talents are amazing (only TV feels ugh because after having so many similar spells, hammers get annoying but Id love it if it were a falling sword or something different)