Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still missing Wrath of the Lich King

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeref View Post
    World of Dailycraft-Mist of Grindaria....

it was fun at the start,lvling was nice new zones and all,but after a while the glitter wore off ,and all that is left is grinding dailys dailys and more dailys for reps and valors and all kind of other stuff geting down to the thing most player hate to do,and dont give me that shit u dont need to do the dailys etc,if ur in a normal raiding guild yes u do,to get gear for further progress.....it started good but its sinking down
    MoP is awesome!

Also: No. You don't NEED to do the dailies. I am still Friendly with Golden Lotus, and Honored with the Klaxxi, and my ilvl is 480. YOU CAN'T EXPLAIN THAT! The only dailies I grinded to Exalted were the Order of the Cloud Serpent ones (for the mount, as I really wanted it) and the Tillers (because I wanted to farm my harmony motes)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    As far as we know, there are still more than 10 million players. You can be sure that someone, somewhere, would rather have the reputation requirement as it is now. As you can never just ask all 10 million players, you'll never know for sure though.

The second part is you just nitpicking in all honesty. He/She said how it felt, and that feeling was that it was like having TBC again for them. There is nothing disingenuous about that. To claim that, you are claiming their feelings are not honest.
    Most things can be interpreted in various ways. That's all that has happened here.

It's not nit picking, it's just disengenous to say it's tbc like because of new and exciting stuff. Wrath had new and exciting stuff. Why can't I say it's wrath like? Or cata like? New and exciting stuff in all the expansions to some degree or another.

As far as you know those numbers are meaningless because they are fluff. I guarantee you those numbers are bloated to a large degree but let's just agree and say it's 10 million. I don't view those 10 million as tacit approval that MoP is amazing because the expansion is still fresh. Give it time. The number will drop unless changes are made which they are as I said already contemplating.

Deleted
    "MoP is far better than the whiners make it sound like!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    The numbers come from actual meetings within the company that are made public. It is illegal for them to give false information about such things. Saying they are "bloated to a large degree" and telling me you can guarantee it is also disingenuous.

World of Warcraft, at last count, had more than 10 million subscribers. This information was given in investor meetings and then made public. If it is not true, Blizzard can be sued. As simple as that.

I'm starting to remember why I just don't reply to some people on here now...
    I didn't say false, I said bloated. By their definitions they could indeed be accurate and legally it would be correct. Subs in China for instance account for a large part of that which as we know aren't subs. Do they count trials? Do they count people with left on the account but who are unsubbed? DO they count AP subscribers (and how many of those aren't coming back). "Subs" is a very broad term and you can bet the number is inflated but totally not false.

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Better presentation than Cata.

But, I haven't played in almost a month. I think I'm just burnt out on WoW (again) for the time being. I did the first couple dozen Pandaria quests and realized it's just the same quests with a new, gorgeous landscape. So, burn out happened quickly. I tried playing a Panda... but still. Burnt out very fast. Despite the fact that I DON'T play right now, I still think MoP is a great xpac.
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

10+ Year Old Account
    People complain about being forced to play a game-Craft.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

repetitive grinding

1 sentence? Ok:

Mists of Pandaria contains, for the first time ever, a mechanism to incorporate reputation grinding into progression which is perceived by many, who are not interested in raiding, to be a monotonous form of acquiring upgrades and even though they're not required by any means it doesn't excuse the fact that they are handed items better than any other items they can obtain via this timesink that isn't fun after the first few times you've done it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by emoelitistthreadderailer View Post
    exactly.. nothing about MoP seems to make any sense as to why its here.... pandas feel sooo out of place.. WTF are they doing as a playable race, they look shit and dont fit..
    Absolutely right. They don't fit at all as playable race. They look so out of place.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Absolutely right. They don't fit at all as playable race. They look so out of place.
    Just like Tauren, really. A handful of people that look like they're in cosplay and then suddenly you have fursuits.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Deleted
    A lot of people mention World of Dailycraft or Mists of Grindaria, which reminds me of an awkward moment the other day:
    I leveled an alt, some dude asks me where I got the Shado-pan tiger from, so I replied: 'from Shado-pan', he asked: 'Nice, where can you buy the tabard...'

I laughed my ass of so hard, Like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2saAgaJ6p54 ) 0:37. It appeared this guy had not played for a year, so I explained how it worked nowadays, he replied: 'God, that sucks..'

OT: Good, but not awesome

---------- Post added 2012-11-11 at 07:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Just like Tauren, really. A handful of people that look like they're in cosplay and then suddenly you have fursuits.
    Tauren fit.
    Last edited by mmoc1cb88fe73b; 2012-11-11 at 07:52 PM.

Great PvE Content, Terrible PvP Content, Lots of stuff to do, 10 times the QQ.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGamez View Post
    Great PvE Content, Terrible PvP Content, Lots of stuff to do, 10 times the QQ.
    Out of curiosity, isn't PVP always horrible at the beginning of an Expack?
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Deleted
    Resilience was supposed to fix it, then 5.1 perhaps will fix it, Siege of Orgrimmar patch will fix it, but the NEXT expansion will surely fix it, so don't forget to buy that!

Quote Originally Posted by Heksar View Post
    I'm still missing Wrath of the Lich King
    I don't

OT: Surprisingly good.

Open world across server play without loading screens aka. The Holy Grail of never ending MMO adventures in an always fully populated world.

Deleted
    It's amazing to have so much to do than ever before.

Deleted
    World of I should be doing dailys but CBA so i just sit around in og and wait for the raid to start -craft

Deleted
    True faces of Burning Crusade fanboys are being shown in MoP.

(As far as I can recall - tbc had dailies - much worse than MoP)