Question Best Secondary Stat for Demo?

Heya. I play in a progression guild so the highest amount of DPS I put out is very important. I recently switched from affliction to demonology due to the fact of me getting bored of looking at DOT timers the whole fight, and the spec didn't really appeal to me very much anymore, so I thought it was time for a change. I tried demo and due to my item level being 485 I pulled some nice numbers in and decided I will stay demo for a while.

The problem is that I've looked up multiple guides and visited many websites looking for the stat priority of demo warlocks. I've seen some say crit, while others say mastery, and others say haste. Can you guys tell me the BEST secondary stat (out of mastery, crit, and haste) for demonology warlocks?

Also, if you have the extensive knowledge, I could use some pointers on the rotation of demo locks as well, but that's only if you have some unique tips that would boost my DPS by a bit.

I would appreciate it if someone could give me accurate stat weights! Thanks in advance, I look forward to you're response!

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't make duplicate threads when there are similar threads on the first page still. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...y-Stat-weights

For general info use the guide posted as a sticky on the top of the board.

~ xskarma