Page 16 of 102 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    solo's, solo's.... hmmm... i solo'd deadmines. =P

i havent done anything exciting like you guys though. typical vanilla stuff (havent attempted aq's), killed one boss in ssc, wasted by the first dude in hyjal summit, definitely havent tried my hands at any wotlk raids either.

Deleted
    my most memorable solo as a warrior was a 4 lvls beneath me blood dk !

That's not cool, bro.
    Kill her like a true warrior, without killing any hatchling and using 3 phases.

Actually, for my first kill I didn't know you could refresh the buff in p2 with the fire circles and I had very few gear.
    To beat the enrage timer, I killed only one hatchling, ending the fight with 5 hatchlings on me. That was HARD.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I solo BT every week (still no shield) RoS is soloable P2 just take a bit of time because of the dmg you do to your self rest is faceroll but I have soloed almost eveything in TBC cept Hyjal first boss death and decay still hurts like crazy.

same. theres simply no way to survive that dude. you have to get super lucky on the timing. too many times i got ice blocked right as he popped DnD. no chance...

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    Shannox Heroic down!

By far the hardest boss I've killed this far.
    What did you solo him as? Prot in Prot gears? DPS in Prot Gears? DPS in DPS gears?

How do the dog react with 1 person in the fight?
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

I did him as Prot in Prot gear and dps trinkets, the enrage is to be seen, but you still need quite a bit of tankgear to survive.

Protspec: 1 - 2 - 2 - 3 - 2 - 2 Glyphs: Hold the Line, Death from Above, Enraged speed.

The figth itself is quite simple, find a way to drop your stacks in a reliable way.

To start off I cleared all the trash between Baleroc, Rhyolith and Alysrazor, you need alot of space to move. When there is around 10-15seconds left on the cd on his spear throw, start running from one of the bosslocations toward the next one (I usualy went between Baleroc and Rhyolith). As the spear is throwen Shannox lose his ability to give you any new stacks, and Riplimb is runing to fetch the spear so he can't do it eather. Just keep runing and Riplimb won't catch upp for a while. after that while he gets a speed boost, and at that moment I Leaped away, followed by an intervene to a banner and Enrage to get the speed boost. If done correctly, and with a little luck the stacks will drop.

On Heroic the dogs aren't realy playing any big role, they are there and doing decent meele damage and applying the dot, but you can't waste any dps on taking them down. On the kill my cleave damge managed to kill Riplimb at around 20%, but it realy dosn't matter.

I "tried" to lose my stacks bassicly each time he threw his spear, even if my stacks where only at 3-4, but it takes to around 8+ stacks to make second wind fall behind. At the highest I went to 18 with heavy cd usage.

If you're looking to try him out I recomed that you have quite some time on your hands, got my kill on try 58 after quite a few low% wipes. It took longer then it should have to get a working way to handle the stacks.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Deleted
    By the way peeps, any tips for Illidan at Glaive Phase [I play Fury]. I use all of my CD's to kill them as soon as possible but they kill me each time. Should I go as prot ?

Stand between the glaives, right in the middle.

If you're not close enough of one of the glaives, the elemental linked to this glaive will hit very hard. It's still doable, even in dps spec (I've done it for the fun ), but it's more difficult without any reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello guys.

Is it possible to solo first two bosses on incecrown 25 normal ?

Yes.
    I don't know how hard Deathwhisper is in 25, but she has been killed in 25HM, so 25NM shouldn't be too hard.

I'd like to update my list of solos:

-Deadmines (old)
    -Blackfathom Deeps (new!) - boy, that aku'mai sure was a doozey.

For reals though, I did go ahead and try my hands at a few TBC raids. For note, I did all of these as fury in (obviosuly) dps gear.

-Black Temple was my first stop. Bloodboil was simple enough, just had to push the dps race a bit more to get him down. RoS took me a few attempts but I did exactly what someone else mentioned in here: autoattack and pop defensive stance. That alone was enough to down phase two. On Illidan, I had forgotten about the Flames of Azzinoth enraging if they got too far away from its warglaive and died pretty harshly. Second attempt I just killed each one by their respective weapon.

-The Eye was easy enough. Phase three of Kael'thas is a bit annoying when all four of the adds are up. So many stuns; made it really hard to fight. But I got lucky and took em all out and moved on. Everything else was simple though.

-Last, I moved into the Sunwell. I don't think I killed any bosses. I didn't give Kalecgos a shot because everything I read said mechanics still requires at least to people, so I just ran past. Brutallus seemed simple enough but I just couldn't pull it off. It was getting a bit late so I only gave it one try though. So maybe I'll go back in this weekend and see what I can do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felarion View Post
    Hello guys.

Is it possible to solo first two bosses on incecrown 25 normal ?
    Yes, I did it around 2 months ago at maybe 480 iLvl as prot in DPS gear, Marrowgar is a snoozefest (just don't die, takes a long time) and on LDW you want to abuse the adds as much as possible. Keep 1 or 2, maybe 3 depending on gear melee guys up in P2 and don't attack them, just let them hit you for tons of Revenges and target LDW for them all, and she'll go down pretty fast. Don't be afraid to kill one when needed for a Victory Rush. Make sure the magic adds go down ASAP or their spell curse will make it very annoying to live much less do damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Quote Originally Posted by jettzypher View Post
    -The Eye was easy enough. Phase three of Kael'thas is a bit annoying when all four of the adds are up. So many stuns; made it really hard to fight. But I got lucky and took em all out and moved on. Everything else was simple though.
    Use Bladestorm.

Quote Originally Posted by Senen View Post
    Use Bladestorm.
    Warrios can also use the staff. You do low damage but you wont be stunned/disoriented at all.

Anybody has some tips for Sunwell? At least for Burtalis and that dragon boss

I think for Brutallus just a mix of tank gear to push survivability. But Kalecgos, from what I understand, mandates at least two people simply because of the mechanics involved with the fight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Anybody has some tips for Sunwell? At least for Burtalis and that dragon boss
    Pool 60 rage for shield barrier and pop it once he casts his cosmic smash (or whatever the debuff stacking attack is called). You can almost absorb the majority of damage, even at 10 stacks. I usually do it as protection.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can solo every level 60-70-80 bosses.
    Maybe not Halion because it bugs out in solo. Valithria and Kalecgos cannot be done.
    Sunwell hunters (part of the trash mobs) sometimes fire a 20% hp every second for 5 seconds. That's what kills you.
    Viscidus can be done with two weapons with Elemental Force.