Page 35 of 81 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by habitsbreaker View Post
    i wasnt talking about the jews who used to live there, am talking about all those who came after great Britain gave them Palestine, they came from all over the world. lots of them are Europeans and Russians.
    Most of the "Palestinians" were brought over after the crusades anyway, so they aren't the true local population either. I say we send them back to their lands too.
    But that is easier to ignore.
    Also, while we're at it, return all the descendants of Irishmen in the USA to Ireland, the potato famine is over.

---------- Post added 2012-11-18 at 01:55 AM ----------

am sorry but it looks like the word Semitic means something different to me.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitic

Does it simply mean "Arab" to you? Are you leaving the Maltese people out of our little ethnic group?
    My Babylonian friends will be deeply offended.
    Last edited by Valort; 2012-11-17 at 11:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valort View Post
    Does it simply mean "Arab" to you? Are you leaving the Maltese people out of our little ethnic group?
    My Babylonian friends will be deeply offended.
    when did i say anything like that
    " In a Society like this table, a state of equilibrium, once one makes the first move, everyone must follow! In every era, this World has been operating by this napkin principle. And the one who ‘takes the napkin first’ must be someone who is respected by all. It’s not that anyone can fulfill this role… Those that are despotic or unworthy will be scorned. And those are the ‘losers"

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    So if they stole the land, then where did the Israelis come from and how long ago. From what Ive seen Israel has been there since well before Jesus walked the Earth, and probably before even boats were invented for them to come there from some other country. There are still relics from that time standing (for now) At some point you have to declare its owned by the people that live there.

Here is what Ive been able to dig up:

Jews have lived continuously in the land of Israel for over 3000 years; the Arabs arrived through multiple invasions, beginning in the 7th Century AD. In the year 70 AD, when the Jewish civilization was already over 1000 years old, the Romans forced most of the Jews of Judea and Samaria (now the West Bank) into exile. By the end of the 19th Century, the majority population of Jerusalem was Jewish.

Which makes me think the Jews have been there all along and were invaded by the Arabs
    If you must re-enforce your opinion: There were Jews living in Judea during the crusades as well. And Jews living in the area up until the Ottoman empire took control of the area. Who took control from the Ottomans, you ask? Why, the British, them who gave the mandate.

But we weren't talking about ALL the borders. You were talking about the Gaza-Egypt border. Which, as of 2006, is under Egyptian control only.
    Stop trying to squirm your way out of your stupid statements. We wont laugh (much) at your ignorance.
    So you are saying Hamas controls the other side? You are either young or stupid. Any border is controlled on both sides. So on one side you have the Egyptians. Who do you think controls the other side?

Creamy Flames its a valid comment. Gobbels would be very proud of that website. Its full of lies. All 10 myths are false and not based on any facts.
    You can't fix stupid. But damn it you can troll it!

when did i say anything like that
    Then the word means the same to both of us. You simply use it wrong then.
    Arabs can be anti-semitic, simply because self-loathing isn't a myth.
    And, if cows and sheep are meat, and you hate sheep, aren't you also hating meat?
    If Jews are semitic, and arabs are semitic, and arabs hate jews, aren't they hating semitic people, therefore being anti-semitic?

I hate having to explain logic sometimes...

Also, while we're at it, return all the descendants of Irishmen in the USA to Ireland, the potato famine is over.[COLOR="red"]

[
    just because the native American have no problem with others stealing their land or didn't fight to take it back that dosent mean we will do the same .
    " In a Society like this table, a state of equilibrium, once one makes the first move, everyone must follow! In every era, this World has been operating by this napkin principle. And the one who ‘takes the napkin first’ must be someone who is respected by all. It’s not that anyone can fulfill this role… Those that are despotic or unworthy will be scorned. And those are the ‘losers"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hif View Post
    So you are saying Hamas controls the other side? You are either young or stupid. Any border is controlled on both sides. So on one side you have the Egyptians. Who do you think controls the other side?

Creamy Flames its a valid comment. Gobbels would be very proud of that website. Its full of lies. All 10 myths are false and not based on any facts.
    Yes, the myths are false, that's why the stuff written on that site disproves the myths. I'm not sure you're if you're really missing that, or if you're just trying to provoke me. Did you actually read any of it...?

Dunno if it's been linked in the thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kAyqbKwd1o

Pretty god damn awesome. I don't even want to think about how many civilians would be dead if those weren't operational in cities.
    (Israel Iron Dome)

If Jews are semitic, and arabs are semitic, and arabs hate jews, aren't they hating semitic people, therefore being anti-semitic?
    are you saying that jews who hate arabs are anti-Semitic?

Quote Originally Posted by Hif View Post
    Rafah crossing is under Egyptian control, I don't see what part of that is hard for you to understand. The border is between Gaza and Egypt, therefore, the border is controlled by Egypt on the Egyptian side, and the Palestinians on the Palestinian side. Israel used to control the Palestinian side of the crossing up until 2006, when they relinquished control of it to the Egyptian. The Egyptian decided, afterwards (Because of the huge masses of Palestinians seeking to escape Hamas and crossing over to Egypt) to close down the crossing, and only use it for humanitarian transfers, INTO the Gaza strip, but never OUT to Egypt.

Which was completely an Egyptian decision. Therefore, to this day, the Egyptian-Gaza border (And Rafah crossing as the border crossing) are completely under Egyptian control. Yes, Egypt keeps their own sort of blockade on their border with Gaza... Too bad they are so lenient when it comes to letting weapons in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seeing how you guys argue here on this platform, in this forum. One doesn't have to wonder how they shoot each others kids to shreds down there...

Apparently overcoming those childish issues won't be solved anytime soon, despite of both sides have their share of being hunted down by others, lets call them "third parties". And instead of simply accepting to live together, and try to become rather one union of two different religious beliefs, you seem really to prefer to kill each other.
    Yet, if one looks at the map. And if the surrounding neighbors would really be such a threat, uniting as one country of equal rights would even be the most logic option.
    Apparently no one wants the Israeli, no one wants the Palestinians. And on top of it they don't want each other either.

It's kinda the message sent out to us, the rest of the World.

are you saying that jews who hate arabs are anti-Semitic?
    Bingo, mah boy. Ain't you a fast learner?
    If you hate apples, and apples are fruit, you could be said to be anti-fruit.
    If you hate arabs, and arabs are semitic, you could be said to be anti-semitic.

Deleted
    just because the native American have no problem with others stealing their land or didn't fight to take it back that dosent mean we will do the same .
    I suppose you've never heard of a Custer and what happened to him?

Stop trying to compare the colonization of the Americas to the issues in and around Israel just to get pity-points. It's disgusting. Your hatemongering seems very familiar.

Quote Originally Posted by holypalaswe View Post
    Dunno if it's been linked in the thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kAyqbKwd1o

Pretty god damn awesome. I don't even want to think about how many civilians would be dead if those weren't operational in cities.
    (Israel Iron Dome)
    Aye, they are amazing. I did see one today in action over Tel Aviv. (While everyone else was too busy looking for cover. I've got balls of steel)

no fucking shit, it looks like i was an idiot after all, because i thought if i hated an apple that will make me anti-apple, but i still like the rest of fruits, but am an anti-fruit .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Seeing how you guys argue here on this platform, in this forum. One doesn't have to wonder how they shoot each others kids to shreds down there...

Apparently overcoming those childish issues won't be solved anytime soon, despite of both sides have their share of being hunted down by others, lets call them "third parties". And instead of simply accepting to live together, and try to become rather one union of two different religious beliefs, you seem really to prefer to kill each other.
    Yet, if one looks at the map. And if the surrounding neighbors would really be such a threat, uniting as one country of equal rights would even be the most logic option.
    Apparently no one wants the Israeli, no one wants the Palestinians. And on top of it they don't want each other either.

It's kinda the message sent out to us, the rest of the World.
    The difference being that Israel doesn't aim at kids. Hamas does, willingly, gladly even.
    Israel has wanted to settle it for a long time. It really, REALLY, is the fault of Hamas and their ilk that this hasn't ended.

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    I suppose you've never heard of a Custer and what happened to him?

Stop trying to compare the colonization of the Americas to the issues in and around Israel just to get pity-points. It's disgusting. Your hatemongering seems very familiar.
    please tell me the difference between both situations. and you know what if standing against those who steal my land make me a hatemonger then am proud to be one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your land? Why is it your land? The Arabs were just the latest in a long series of people to live in the southern Lavant.
    When survival is the goal, it's into the spider hole!

Rafah crossing is under Egyptian control, I don't see what part of that is hard for you to understand. The border is between Gaza and Egypt, therefore, the border is controlled by Egypt on the Egyptian side, and the Palestinians on the Palestinian side. Israel used to control the Palestinian side of the crossing up until 2006, when they relinquished control of it to the Egyptian. The Egyptian decided, afterwards (Because of the huge masses of Palestinians seeking to escape Hamas and crossing over to Egypt) to close down the crossing, and only use it for humanitarian transfers, INTO the Gaza strip, but never OUT to Egypt.

Which was completely an Egyptian decision. Therefore, to this day, the Egyptian-Gaza border (And Rafah crossing as the border crossing) are completely under Egyptian control. Yes, Egypt keeps their own sort of blockade on their border with Gaza... Too bad they are so lenient when it comes to letting weapons in.
    Wow. So Hamas actually controls its own border? Wow. See this is propaganda. Israel has complete control over all borders. Its part of the Oslo Agreements. It has been legally defined as such for the past 2 decades. The fact that you actually believe that is either you being ignorant or brainwashing.

Creamy its simple. The first line in the first myth is a false. Its not a genocidal claim. That is false. Its propaganda.
    You can't fix stupid. But damn it you can troll it!

10+ Year Old Account
    You're kind of giving stereotypical examples of things that are illogical. You should just stop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy