LF Portal realm boost...

Hi, I know this is somewhat cheeky to ask "out of the blue" but I'm nearing completion of my 3rd portal device (not particularly trying to farm them as I can only handle MP3 with any speed) and I was lead to believe that it isn't "bad form" upon doing so to ask a better geared/skilled player to grant you a "boost" in the rift worlds, they get a free trip to Double Boss world, and we get a much higher chance on the drops than our gear/skill would normally allow (mmm 80% versus 30% eep :S)

So yeah, anyone out there wanna free trip to Double Boss land, and can boost me on MP10 (happy to go MP8+, preferably, of course, MP10)

I searched for any similar threads but couldn't find any, if its against forum decorum to post asking for these boosts, please delete this with my apologies
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not being rude mate, but people who do offer this are charging 8-10m per boss an you supply machine otherwise extra 5m.
    Chaotic Serenity - US Frostmourne Alliance 13/13 Mythic

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll do it along with my crew obviously, Just PM me my tag is via in the signature. However I maybe playing wow as D3 is a bit... kinda ''boring''

No charge just give me the machines simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by Valac View Post
    Not being rude mate, but people who do offer this are charging 8-10m per boss an you supply machine otherwise extra 5m.
    Thats cool man, tbh I wasn't sure what the etiquette would be concerning it, so was just throwing it out there...

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    I'll do it along with my crew obviously, Just PM me my tag is via in the signature. However I maybe playing wow as D3 is a bit... kinda ''boring''

No charge just give me the machines simple as that.
    Thats very kind of you, I look forward to getting my final 3rd machine
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.