Poll: Do you play a Panda Character?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Do not like the movement of the males and the females are just plain ugly. I will most likely never play Pandaren or Goblin!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodenkrieg View Post
    double food buffs. nuff said.

If you are a PvE min-maxer, if you aren't a panda, you're doin' it wrong.
    Kinda hard to be a Panda, seeing as I'm a Paladin! Kinda thankful for that as well, don't much care for the Panda race; Goblin on the other hand yes please.

10+ Year Old Account

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by Feali; 2012-11-12 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hodenkrieg View Post
    double food buffs. nuff said.

If you are a PvE min-maxer, if you aren't a panda, you're doin' it wrong.
    Nope, troll(most class) and Orc(pet class) beat panada.
    On certain class wog/goblin also wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin Racoon View Post
    I wouldn't say Panda's are 100% the best in all PvE circumstances. Off the top of my head I'd imagine that the Troll or Orc racials may be more beneficial to say, an elemental shaman.
    I don't have a shaman, probably why I wouldn't know. the few classes I play I found myself hard pressed to beat out a static +300 agi/str/int
    Your face when the Scoundrel is Gallagher.

I made a male Pandaren monk off my main server to see Wandering Isle. I like male Pandaren a lot more than the females; they can be fierce and BA but also goofy and fun. If I could send heirlooms offserver I'd play him more often.

"How deep would the ocean be if there weren't any sponges. Meditate on this" cracks me up every time xD

Deleted
    I'd originally race changed my Shaman to a female Pandaren, and they're amazing! . Unfortunately, I ended up race changing it to an Orc.

I'll get round to rolling a new alt at some point, I just tend to find that some of the older races suit the classes i'm interested in better.

Male pandaren warrior, here.

So basically, I'm one of a kind.

Deleted
    So the only real no, option is "no - never will"? Biased poll is biased...

No I don't play one at the moment and currently don't have any interest in playing one, but you never know in case I gain an interest in doing it at some point in the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah. The race doesn't really click with me, which is odd since I quite like WoW's tauren and dwarves.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not actually really excited about pandas, but I have two: my Alliance shaman which I race changed because the Draenei racials were basically useless to me as resto and I like to min/max within reason, and my baby Alliance monk.

I have no Horde pandas because Horde has trolls, and trolls are the bestest, so why would I need to be anything else?

I made the Alliance monk a panda mostly to do the starting area and figured if I ended up playing the class, I could race change later if the panda really bugged me. I doubt I will though. Pandas are not appealing to me, but I'm too apathetic to make the effort to race change.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    I race changed my blood elf rogue to a male Pandaren - I noticed my 3 horde main were Blood Elves. I wanted some variety. I also created a female pandaren monk.

10+ Year Old Account
    No I don't since I don't play WoW at the moment but I would consider making one if I started playing again.

10+ Year Old Account
    90 female panda priest, race changed when I got the option. I don't regret it one single bit. I shoulda made my monk a panda aswell, but then again, I don't like their starting zone so I'd probably still be like level 5 instead of 70 as it is atm.

My horde monk is a Female Pandaren she is my second 90 so I dont have any transmorg for her yet tho.

Deleted
    I created a Panda Monk, but got bored at level 38.

Knew I wanted a panda, but wasn't sure how I would like the new monk class. But sure enough I loved it so much, that I now have a lvl 90 panda monk as my new main.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    No because I don't like how the Shaman sets look on them.

Deleted
    When they first announced mop I jokingly said if pandaren were a playable race but couldn't be paladins I'd reroll from my paladin main to anything just to be a panda. A week into mop I switched to shaman. Wasn't just for pandaness but I think secretly it definately played a part. I've always loved pandas and although I play a female panda, the male /sleep emote cracks me up every time I see it when he goes splat!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    But the question is, would you have race changed to Pandaren if they could be DKs?
    I doubt it. I like the look of my male human character over a Pandaren model.