Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Helm(twice same run with coin), weapon, bracers(same run with coin), armor, glove token
    got resto legs and pvp cloack from sha

ive gotten no loot, ive done Sha/galleon/LFR everyweek it has reset.

Deleted
    When i ran it for upgrades I got jack $hit to be honest, maybe one or two items in 3 resets. Now when I'm decked in normal MV & HOF gear (and galleon head + sha gloves and all the rep gear for valor) i get showered with useless epics that are inferior to what I have now. Today HOF LFR got me 4 items out of 6 bosses, only useful piece was chest from Empress (2 piece + ilvl 483 vs ilvl 489 MV epic i got before). Otoh I still got 463 weapon and Emps refuse to give me one. 5 LFR kills, 4 normal kills, coined on every attempt, no luck.

I have killed each MV boss 3 times, used 0 charms, and have acquired 4 upgrades and 1 duplicate. Not too bad but I got most of the upgrades first 2 runs through. This week I got the duplicate and, if I recall correctly, nothing else.
    Torque, Guardian of Cenarius

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been quite lucky I think;
    Druid - Sha of Anger x2 - T14 gloves, MSV full x 2, Legs, Trinket, Weapon
    Warrior - Sha of Anger x1 - T14 legs, msv full x 2, Chest, Weapon,
    Shaman - Sha of Anger x1 - T14 legs, MSV full x1, Weapon

Only used coins on druid, hehe.

Deleted
    Loot from every boss this week.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    My story last week: 3 toons, killed 9 bosses. That's 27 kills, plus maybe 8 charm rolls, making it 35 loot rolls or so. I got 3 pieces on my main (2 of which were rings... which I vendored cos I had 489+ already), and I got a couple of quest items (2-3 maybe).

I'm really unlucky, but I know guildies that get 4+ pieces a week hahaha, so yeah... this week, about 12 boss kills and 1 drop which was an upgrade so far. So I'd say the rate is at 10% for me.

i have all the loots from Mogushan but the trinket from elegon, i just need 5 sigils from HOF and im done

The first week I got a cloack. Second and third week, iirc, I got nothing. Last week I got 7 items and this week I got a sha touched weapon with a bonus roll. I only used charms in the first week to gear up and when I got the sha touched weapon. And I haven't finished MSV yet this week (only first two bosses). Besides that I got a few sigils like everyone else.

Also got T14 gloves and a PvP cloack from Sha.
    Last edited by Gilian; 2012-11-16 at 08:08 AM.

as in wellfare loot i've gotten :

1 tier hands from sha , won with a coin
    1 robe grom galeon , won with a coin
    3.... lfr belts wich is awesome when you have a heroic one...
    1 lfr shoulders wich i had normal versions on at the time..
    2 lfr sigils of power
    2 lfr sigils of wisedom

i run it for fun sigils and was handy to see the last 2 bosses in hof on lfr
    i do so enjoy some of the you got to be shitting me wipes the most in lfr
    20men falling at ella , no pool sucking , half the raid dieing at attunuation etc makes the game worth while

Absolutely loving the new loot system, got the polearm on my monk after spending a gold charm on it. Feels great to not go through the agony of seing some offspec take the stuff you want. Here, either you get it or you dont, has definately made LFR a lot better for me.

---------- Post added 2012-11-16 at 09:10 AM ----------

And "Welfare" loot?

You people constantly bitching about the system needs to make up your mind.

Either its OMG NEVER GET ANY LOOTS

or its OMG WELFARE.

Cant be both...

10+ Year Old Account
    Ran MSV on all 3 of my 90's since the week it was released(yeah I had a 90 leveled every week after the start of the expansion), and I have had the best luck in the world. I have gotten SOOOOOOOOOO many bags of gold. Every fight! That is lucky!

15+ Year Old Account
    Let's see:
    - holy: trinket, weapon, boots, necklace, helm double, useless gloves; that's 7/18(?) bosses loot.
    - ret: necklace; so that's 1/6 bosses loot.

Let's say that I've had half of that also rolled for extra loot, so that's 8/36 "bosses" gave me loot.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

Deleted
    Well I've got like 3-4 gear pieces from LFR that were of any use for me (If I remember right) while the rest became sha crystals.
    I have 15 Power and 3 Wisdom Sigils so far and most of them were from LFR too.

Deleted
    I got my first item this week, cleared LFR every week ever since it came out.

10+ Year Old Account
    A bit offtopic.

I so hate this looting system in LFR and world bosses. I would rather see the thing dropped and I just lost the roll for it (then i could just say ah balls, my rolling suck). But now you spend 2 hours in LFR for not even see simple loot, its a bit frustrating to me to be honest. I am simply loosing interest doing them on my main (there is just few items that can upgrade my gear from LFR). Rather doing them on my alt.
    Retired... but for how long? WAS DRAGGED TO THE LEGION HYPETRAIN!!!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Vashiq/simple

I have been very lucky on dropps, both on my main (shaman) and alt (warrior). The last 2/3 weeks i got x2 Starshatter, x2 boots, waiste, x2 chest tokens, x2 non-set chests, ring, gloves, spell mace and trinket.

10+ Year Old Account
    LFR I've won a grand total of a necklace I didn't need and a ring I did. Also an off-hand from using a coin. Sha has yielded up some PvP gloves from a coin.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Vashi View Post
    A bit offtopic.

I so hate this looting system in LFR and world bosses. I would rather see the thing dropped and I just lost the roll for it (then i could just say ah balls, my rolling suck). But now you spend 2 hours in LFR for not even see simple loot, its a bit frustrating to me to be honest. I am simply loosing interest doing them on my main (there is just few items that can upgrade my gear from LFR). Rather doing them on my alt.
    Your main is 488 and doing heroic modes... ofcourse you are losing interest in doing LFR.

You get that LFR was never designed to be cleared by people clearing normal regularly, let alone those who had access to the heroic tier?

10+ Year Old Account
    The original plan was to use LFR to gear up my warrior. He's gotten 6 sigils, one chest piece, that same chest piece 4 other times and exactly 0 other gear. We're talking something in the ballpark of 15 coins and 5 saves, including Sha and the daily run of heroics that have a small chance to drop the epics.

Now my monk however is just my goof around character. Every time he goes in I win at least 2 upgrades and plenty of clones for a full Brewmaster set as well.

Rng is all Rngy.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.