Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Caelic View Post
    Worked out fine for Burning Crusade, an expansion many players say was the best. Players may have evolved since then, but only into lazier, more impatient players.
    Dungeons granted rep in burning crusade. The dailies in burning crusade only gave you mounts and vanity crap. Rep grinding was actually less grinder than it is now. Hell I did it on a bunch of toons in BC. I will not be doing it mists. Partially cause it's tied to this Daily bs.

Deleted
    Raising my third character to 90 now, not going to make reputations on alt (at least not until the items that boosts reputations gains across the account) as Dungeons/LFR/Crafting and the new feature of upgrading the gear will cover pretty much all my gear need (as LFR/Crafting is doing already right now)

I've done only Golden Lotus and Klaxxi on my main, the latter just through the normal questline that brings to honored (and because hell yeah I wanted the loremaster), not bothering with Celestial/Shado pan as they're not really needed for me
    Last edited by mmoc89084f456c; 2012-11-16 at 06:08 PM.

I'm actually in the process of leveling MORE alts. I like the amount of dailies. I don't do ALL of them every day (goodness knows I don't have the time or the sanity to do that), but I do work on a set of dailies each day. Plus, they're putting in a buff for reputation for alts in 5.1, so it shouldn't be an issue for most of them.

If you do every daily for every faction every day (bless your heart), you'll be exalted in 6 weeks. Why rush? If you take your time, you'll be exalted with the factions in a reasonable time without burning out.