Deleted

WORLD FIRST level 80 solo of Anub'Rekhan in naxxramas 25 man

I figured i would put my death knight to the test and go into naxxramas to solo the first boss in the spider quarter which has never been done before at level 80.(Have found no solid evidence of a kill of him before mine) I hope you enjoy the video. My channel is --REMOVED-- there you can find a few videos of my DK and there will be more.
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-11-15 at 06:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't Minoel do this already? Also, are you using the 409 items?

I believe Minoel did that at 85... I could be wrong though, yet he is a DK and I've heard stories of them soloing things at 80 anyway with the proper gear/spec and a few gimmicky mechanics. Grats either way!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seeing as abilities and such are scaled up and tuned for max level I don't really find it to be that exciting, or a great feat! You hit harder than an 80 would back then...just saying!

Deleted
    Congrats

There's really no way to know if you're world first on something as random as this, it is really quite silly to try and claim it. Nor will it ever be recorded or kept track of anyway. But... I guess if it pleases you to assume you have it, enjoy...

Why can't anyone just kill something without trying to claim world first nowadays? Grats anyway

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiralphoenix View Post
    There's really no way to know if you're world first on something as random as this, it is really quite silly to try and claim it. Nor will it ever be recorded or kept track of anyway. But... I guess if it pleases you to assume you have it, enjoy...

Why can't anyone just kill something without trying to claim world first nowadays? Grats anyway
    Well its World first untill someone else claims it by proof! Besides usually people post about it if they did something and think its world first, if you didnt hear of it i think its safe to say it hasnt been done yet

I don't know if you are the first or not, but why are you spamming the forums (3 same topic on DK , General and here).
    Like advertising?
    Grats anyway

Deleted
    There's a 80 dk on youtube called Aelobin and he's been soloing pretty much every wotlk boss I think so not sure if this is a world first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't spam this thread in multiple forums