Deleted

Fire Mage 5/6 MV,(currently in top 1200 guild) LF 2 days or Noon time, Raiding Guild

Hi there,

I am a 474 ilevel fire mage, currently bound to a 5 days raiding guild, among top 1200. My guilds' progress is HC 2/6, 10 man, whilst mine is 5/6 as of today 31/10. I really like my guild and i am really sorry i am looking to move out, but i can't raid at this frequency. especially not at these times we are raiding. i don't have that much time and this is pretty much the reason i am not HC 2/6 and my gear is just ok and not top class. I am looking for a stable team, preferably 25 men among top 2000 guilds. I have a strong raiding past, raiding since TBC with some breaks from WoW, now looking for a new challenge with a competitive guild.

the times i can raid are

- Pretty much every day between 11 am - 8 pm, for a given 3-4 hours time period ( i am free everyday on these hours, if your raiding schedule is in between these hours, i can follow,)

- any 2 nights on Wednesday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday. (these are my days off, i can pretty much raid any time on these days, but i don't want to spent more than 2 days if the raid is at nighttime)

- any nights on Wednesday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, after 1 am up to 6 am (yeah right as if people are actually raiding at this time )

in general i can spend everyday some 4 hours in WoW, but it has to be before 8 o'clock or after 1 am. If i have to spend time between 8 pm and 1 am it cant be more than 2 days, and it can't be thu-fri-sat. I am working at night, entertainment field, and all my social life/obligations, things i have to attend etc starts after 8 o'clock, in case you wonder why do i have such a strange timetable.

provided you are interested on me, and you have an open spot for a mage who knows everything about his class, and loves to raid/wipe/learn/kill/repeat and have fun with it, respond on this thread so i can proceed with applying in your guild and sending you links of my char. I am searching on WoW progress for such a guild for a while, and i haven't had much luck, so i hope i can find my next guild in here

Deleted
    I thought to give you something more, these are the raids i have participated/cleared in the past, sorted from older to newer. the ones that are not there, are not cleared cause i was not playing WoW.

- Karazhan
    - Gruul's Lair
    - SSC
    - TK
    - Naxxramas
    - Eye of Eternity
    - OS (3 drakes up achievement)
    - Toc 10/25 HC (3/5 HC but with Anub kills)
    - ICC 10/25 HC (11/12 HC)
    - DS 8/8 HC
    - MV 5/6 (normal)

I would like to note, that all the kills was within strict progressing time margins, at least all Wotlk and after. they were always within world top 1500 rankings. On DS, just cause i was on 2 years absence from WoW, i cleared 6/8HC 1 month after i hit level 85, with an 1 day per week pug group of friends and...well, become carried on the last 2 bosses not because i couldn't killed but because i joined my old guild from Wotlk and they had already progressed 8/8 HC so i just went in there and fit in.

Deleted
    gear is now 477 ilevel.

Deleted
    gear is 480 ilevel. i am 3rd on my server gearwise.

Deleted
    still looking for any daytime, or 2-days raiding guilds. i am stuck in progress cause i am not currently raiding.

Deleted
    482 ilevel ,i switched server and raiding with another guild now, i have 2/6 HoF and today we progressed on second boss of HoF. I am still looking, for daytime guild and will consider swapping to a steadier guild, since the current one that i have just transferred to, seems to luck stability. (it doesn't have fixed days, had some core member departures and has plenty of trials). The guys i am with now, are very nice and the core members know their job, and i will probably stick with them, but i am concerned a bit about raid schedule and team's stability so if u have a slot to offer i will put it into consideration. i want a firm and steady 2 days raiding schedule, or a daytime raiding guild, (if its a daytime raiding guild, i can raid up to 5-6 days a week) with descent progress. i will not consider any guild with lower progress than mine.

Deleted
    inter amicitia on silvermoon EU (alliance)

6/6 mgv
    2/6 hof

recruiting 1 mage

inter-amicitia.enjin.com/home
    Last edited by mmoc1522024c0f; 2012-11-13 at 02:05 PM.

[A] Apathy 2/6H MSV 5/6N HoF Weekend Only, Guild.
    Auchindoun EU.

Apathy, Weekend Raiding Guild.

Looking For 1 Range

About us
    Apathy was started by an experienced group of friends who previously raided classic WoW to present in guilds such as Method, Infamous and Union, and have now come together to create a high quality raiding environment, a guild that raids only 2 days per week, giving you enough time for your real life comitments, whilst still acomplishing heroic content at a very reasonable rate.

What we require
    In order for us to make the most of a 2 day raiding guild, we will innevitably require extremely high quality players, you should know your class inside out and be able to play your character to its fullest potential, DPS, survivability, team work and innitiative all comes into the equation here.

You must also be able to take blunt, direct criticism, if you are messing up, we WILL tell you.

100% Raid attendance (server times)
    Saturday 16.00 to 20.00
    Sunday 10am to 13.00

You must have ventrilo and a working microphone.

You must have a stable internet connection and computer, if you have a history of frequent issues with any of these, fix these before you think about applying.

You need to be able to listen and talk on ventrilo, communication within the guild needs to be high, if you have a question or are unsure about something then you must voice your concerns.

You need to be a decent person who has the maturity to handle the guild and its members, no screaming on ventrilo and no moaning when you don't get your own way.

If you wish to you can contact either Mavz, Nezek, or Highoflife.

Many Thanks

Team Apathy.

Apps to our website - Apathy.comuv.com

Deleted
    thanks a lot for the responses, i am no longer looking for guild i will be joining Apathy Auchindoun. I have spoken with Nezek. thank you very much Inter Amicitia, i was considering to apply on you as well, i just spoke with nezek of apathy in WoW first and we agreed. best of luck on your progress you are doing exceptional work regarding your time schedule.

Deleted
    No problem. We filled the mage spot as well but its nice to finaly have some competition.

Best of luck to apathy.