Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Physical spell of course you still be able to dodge/parry/block

Quote Originally Posted by LordSpaztic View Post
    Actually, yes it would have an impact on pve.

You cannot dodge/parry/block while casting spells, effectively making this a useless talent for Prot.
    Let's not forgot spell pushback which would effectively make it a longer cast time for pve Prot Warriors.
    Bladestorm which is on the same tier was changed in MoP to be prot viable. If this suggestion (which I do not agree with) were to happen, blizzard would make it prot friendly.

Deleted
    Fix it? Screw you, it works just fine. I'm sick of instant cyclones from druids for 6 seconds, fix that why don't you.
    Whine somewhere else.

Deleted
    Yep, destroying it for prot and for pvp (easily dodgeable attack with 1sec cast, lel) with will make an elegant solution. Thanks for the trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gaz770 View Post
    Physical spell of course you still be able to dodge/parry/block
    hey yeah

because i always wanted to go back to Cataclysm

where everyone could dodge and parry my disarm and throwdown

Fun Fact: In Cataclysm, the application of Deep Wounds, a Bleed, applied from a Critical Strike, in other words an attack that had already hit, could be Dodged.

If anything, cooldown will probably be increased by a few seconds. Problem with Warriors isn't their control, especially with the Gag Order nerf practically being confirmed for live builds.

Since when was shockwave ever the issue?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's fine and doesn't need "fixing", deal with it.

1 second casting time.

almost with all other CC aswell(from other class).
    Sick of instant CC.
    Horribly stupid idea.

1, It's a melee ability with a limited range and a non targeted frontal cone area of effect. If you need to cast it AND stand still it becomes utterly useless. If you can cast it you interupt melee swing timers. Back to the good old Slam problem. Many many people hated slam with a passion. A melee with a cast bar is retarded.

2, With the amount of CC out there, SW is the least of your problems. And anyways, we have taken 2 control nerfs and a mobility nerf, with a good chance for a burst nerf coming (TFB). That is plenty of nerfs in one patch. Altought truth be said, its all the wrong fucking nerfs.

Deleted
    In regard to the damage thing, ive seen Shockwave crit 90.5k on my warlock (think i had 58% damage reduction at this time)
    I will post the screenshot when i get home later, on laptop atm. The damage really needs to be removed from it entirely.

This was in 2v2 arena so no berserker buff or anything.
    Last edited by mmoc77bb2b62ef; 2012-11-17 at 05:01 PM.

Deleted
    1 second casting time.

almost with all other CC aswell(from other class).
    Sick of instant CC.
    I guess you want to buff Mages as well?

Up cd to 30 seconds, cut base damage by X% but up the AP scaling to the point where it will be slightly more for tanks, slightly less damage for arms.

FIXED.

Edit: Up our mastery to 70% weapon damage or something, we already are catching pvp nerfs everywhere we could use some sustained upgrades.

Quote Originally Posted by thisnamesucks View Post
    Up cd to 30 seconds, cut base damage by X% but up the AP scaling to the point where it will be slightly more for tanks, slightly less damage for arms.

FIXED.

Edit: Up our mastery to 70% weapon damage or something, we already are catching pvp nerfs everywhere we could use some sustained upgrades.
    preachhhhhhh!

Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    Don't make pvp imbalanced because PVE

sincerely a PvPer

oh wait
    In a game that should be centered around PvE...

10+ Year Old Account
    Just nerf it's damage and/or reduce stun time. Done.

Deleted
    1 shockwave is not an issue

2 its a cone attack (only frontal) not aoe (area of effect)

3 its dmg is not harder then a special melee attack.

4 with those other changes people could stop moaning about nerfing this class becouse they lack skill/cant teamwork/cant gear there own choice of class.

5 i do not pick a melee class to look at a cast timer and they had this on slam once and then cast time on a dk aoe freeze both of them were beyond annoying both pve and pvp. ex if i wanna chase a resto druid down can i then stop for a second to toss this stun to stop him... no? if i wanna round up new mobs do i wanna stand still and look at a castbar tossing this skill ? no. What on earth went trough your head when you suggested such a terrible idea.
    Last edited by mmoc75ff9691d6; 2012-11-18 at 10:59 PM.

If they would need to nerf Shockwave, then I would have to vote for nerfing mage's blink.

It's no nice to see frost mages saving blinks for shockwaves and never getting stunned for real. Since avatar is going to be "removed" as snare immunity we will already get rooted like hell next patch. Also the ring of frost is so neat, you can just go inside as a mage and warrior/melee's can't really touch you for that duration. At least now we can try to silence with heroic throw so you won't get insta freezegibbed so easily, but i'm betting 5.1 will be glorious days for mages because you have godmode zone and stun immunity then!
    Last edited by Kankipappa; 2012-11-19 at 09:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wo shockwave fury pvp would be like impossible. Not like its ez to kill people now for me but shockwave gives me a chance to put some pressure down.
    They can nerf it. But then reduce cd of DR its just to long to be good in pvp :/
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

15+ Year Old Account
    After Avatar, and Gag Order you are still complaining? I mean seriously? Every cool stuff we had in the past or made that class so unique has been either removed or nerfed. It's part of the game, we learned to live with it and we move on, you should do the same and learn to live with shockwave because I don't think that will change soon. Here a little something that is sadly true lol:

Warriors ONLY problems were taste for blood (one shots in any rng capacity is laughable) and the cd stacking. fix that and nothing else needed a change except avatar's undispellable 20 second freedom which did get nerfed.