Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mjolnir1122 View Post
    All in all, I'm glad that I understand your viewpoint much better now, and I hope you understand mine as well, because in reality they aren't much different than i thought initially.
    It seems it is, indeed, more a case of misunderstanding than anything else.
    What matters most, in any situation, is that a person should never assault anyone, and that assault should definitely be discouraged. The amount of force used during such a discouragement of course depends on the situation (though being a woman doesn't count as a disability in my book), but discouragement must occur in order to keep the peace.
    Edit: And 'harm' means a hell of a lot more than just trash-talking people.

I'm sorry to contradict the op but that thing isn't a woman , it's a screaming , flailing creature . Thank god I never encountered one as that .

What would I do? I carry concealed most of the time so I would be forced to walk away even if it was a man. However, there is nothing "cool" or "manly" about getting spit on and hit while standing there with a goofy look on your face. From when I use to bounce I will say that when dealing with females like in these videos its best to throw them into things instead of punching. That way you can lie and say she hurt herself struggling to get at you.

Quote Originally Posted by Moadar View Post
    What would I do? I carry concealed most of the time so I would be forced to walk away even if it was a man. However, there is nothing "cool" or "manly" about getting spit on and hit while standing there with a goofy look on your face. From when I use to bounce I will say that when dealing with females like in these videos its best to throw them into things instead of punching. That way you can lie and say she hurt herself struggling to get at you.
    and if you punch, do so with a flat hand, you can say you only tried to signal her to stop and she got too close :d

Deleted
    How should a man react to that? Call the police and have her sentenced to life for verbal abuse.
    That's how you deal with verbal abuse.

10+ Year Old Account
    If it's verbel you ignore it, the most infuriating thing you can do to another person is be indifferent to their anger.

If it becomes physical you execute your right to defend yourself. But don't take the first swing or you will be accused of instigating the fight and if they choose to sue you will end up paying for their medical bills.

Quote Originally Posted by bionics View Post
    Even if you are in the right, it just looks bad when a woman and a man get involved in a physical altercation. You will almost always be the one assumed to be the crux of the problem and even if you lay a hand on her in mild restraint you will both get arrested anyways. Try to walk away from the situation.
    bullshit. he had all the right to defend himself, and that would have included hitting the woman gently to the face until she stops (physically) attacking him. you still seem to be living in a dream-world where a woman can do anything she wants to a man, and he has no rights but to run away _only_ because she's a she? there are no such laws, in no western constitution, as far as i know.

men and women are equal by law! so hit her back.
    Last edited by brirrspliff; 2012-11-18 at 09:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by brirrspliff View Post
    bullshit. he had all the right to defend himself, and that would have included hitting the woman gently to the face until she stops (physically) attacking him. you still seem to be living in a dream-world where a woman can do anything she wants to a man, and he has no rights but to run away _only_ because she's a she? there are no such laws, in no western constitution, as far as i know.

men and women are equal by law! so hit her back.
    You get beaten up by girls more than I thought. My bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just another day of high school nothing special shit happens all the time.
    Claymore is Epic again, eat it priscilla fanboys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pain compliance. Contact Police re: assault, and detain her until they arrive.

You don't hit a lady..............she don't look like a lady to me. She would get pimp hand'd across the room when she laid a hand on me. An aggressor is an aggressor. If you can't bring yourself to defend your body from a woman or teenager you will have a short life in some places.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    Just do the same thing you would if you were dealing with a child.
    They're not children, they're full grown adults who should know that their actions have consequences. If she attacks him he's justified in defending himself.

Assert dominance by physical superiority, basicaly restrain that crazy fuck... without knocking her teeth out. If needed call the cops.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    What a tough situation.
    I also don't think those people laughing and egging it on who were presumably filming it were helping very much.

Either way, being a male, I have no idea.
    He handled it very, very well and the amount of shit he got after that would have been "LOL he got beat up by a girl" and not the more deserved "you did the right thing bro. Kudos."

If it were me however?
    I have no idea.
    Probably restrain her like some others have been suggesting.

Genders are 100% Irreverent.

You have several options; Ignore the trolls, or argue back at them.
    If someone hits you, regardless of the gender you can hit back, but don't beat them to the ground or anything like that.

If it's a physical abuse, beating or hitting back is not even the best option, I'd call up the management or police to expel them.

---------- Post added 2012-11-18 at 09:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sheathx View Post
    Like a proud man once said, You wanna act like a man and pick a physical fight with me and want equality? Then Im react, then he uppercutted that bitch.

No seriously, Women, Man, W/e, If they came at me like she did in the end of this video full on physically attacking him, I'd have uppercut that bitch and walked away. Its called self defense. I am yet in my life to EVER physically harm a woman, But thats cause one hasn't come at me like this before, if a woman comes at you like this and can pound the crap out of you, then she can take a hit too. (I don't warrant hitting her more then once depending on the situation, Hit her once she goes down walk da hell way. She keeps coming pin her, sit on her, keep her there till someone helps you out)

I'm gunna get hate for this post.

that would be be ^ In most honesty. (Except I'd completely ignore her insulting me ect, till she jumps me. Being insulted doesn't bother me at all as someone who was bullied alot at a young age you stop being effect by it, atleast I did lol) but she did hit him first and spit on him, So she asked for it. Same with this chick, she started wailing the crap outta him, she asked for it.

Now if its a small little kid, someone between ages 0-14 then Im COMPLETELY against hitting/fighting back(male or female) depending on your age. if your 15-16-17 and a 13-14 year old kid comes at you hitting you physically and shit, Hit him the hell back, Any older then that dont even touch em.

She deserved the uppercut but throwing her off the bus is going too far.

No matter what gender, you have the right to defend yourself in any case. Women do murder innocent men by the way.

Deleted
    IMO, it doesn't matter if you are male or female, you should always report a file on abuse

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NoCooky View Post
    IMO, it doesn't matter if you are male or female, you should always report a file on abuse
    Yes you should. If only because you have to show them that they can't get away with everything.

My question is why there were so many onlookers. Why didn't someone intervene and diffuse the situation? It's really not that hard to separate the two of them and calm them down. Instead, we have a cameraman laughing his ass off while these two are going at it. This was a bad situation all the way around, but kudos to the guy for not losing his cool.
    “You have died of dysentery” – Oregon Trail

Deleted
    This kind of "woman" is out of control, because society lets them be out of control.
    Countries should seriously re-enable forced military service, for both men and women. 2 years of drillcamp will teach them some respect!

If a woman hit me in a situation like that (where she's actually being an idiot) i'd probably not hit her back, but i might floor her so she can't do it again for a few minutes.