Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Oh, c'mon everyone knows they have limited resources! What would prefer they worked on a new message or some more dailies?
    They are already working on new expac!

This letter made me rotfl .

Blizzard doesn't have the resources to make a new letter.

Well, thats just what they would say

Deleted
    You all got it wrong, it's obviously a hint of that they're remaking Cataclysm.

Deleted
    OH NO ITS GAME BREAKING THEY DIDN'T MAKE A NEW LETTER AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

On an other note, does it even matter?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedsterz View Post
    OH NO ITS GAME BREAKING THEY DIDN'T MAKE A NEW LETTER AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

On an other note, does it even matter?
    It does not matter to terribly much, but on the other hand i can't understand just how they can be so lazy they re use last years letter when its 7-8 rows of text

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    You all got it wrong, it's obviously a hint of that they're remaking Cataclysm.
    NO GOD! PLEASE NO!!! NOOOOOOOOOO

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    This 'event' takes two weeks, so it's not just today.
    Ah true, sorry it is already really late here and I'm tired True World of Warcraft has b-day for more than one day

Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

I hoped for a new pet or at least a chance to get the blizzard bear or onyxia whelpling if you missed it the last years, but it seams the only way to get something from blizzard since they merged with activision, is to throw your money away at the online shop.If they care so little for the WOW Anniversary, they just can drop it completely.
    MMO-Champion Forum
    noun

1. a place where people who stopped playing World of Warcraft 10 years ago gather to tell those who still enjoy the game, how bad it is right now.

Deleted
    the mail is lazy but the new item we get can be used alot of times, my problem here is as i tried to do some daillies id didnt do today, with the 10% buff from the wolrd event + the 8% buff frmo the item and it seen that it dosnt stack so.... its completely useless when we have another 10% rep buff this weeks.....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashlan View Post
    the mail is lazy but the new item we get can be used alot of times, my problem here is as i tried to do some daillies id didnt do today, with the 10% buff from the wolrd event + the 8% buff frmo the item and it seen that it dosnt stack so.... its completely useless when we have another 10% rep buff this weeks.....
    Doesn't work on quests.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    Doesn't work on quests.
    If it dosnt work with quest... its only usefull for lvling an alt... and maybe old reputations..... pointless....:S

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Oh, c'mon everyone knows they have limited resources! What would prefer they worked on a new message or some more dailies?
    OH... this wins the thread right here! ^_^

Deleted
    Not bothered by it really, just find it really lazy. I wonder if it was a mistake.

Stood in the Fire NefariousNinja's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stiglet View Post
    Not bothered by it really, just find it really lazy. I wonder if it was a mistake.
    I'm leaning towards mistake, but who knows these days...

I would bet money that they just haven't changed it in game and meant to do so earlier. But I could be wrong.

Remember back then when they gave us pets? :/

Quote Originally Posted by Korru View Post
    Remember back then when they gave us pets? :/
    Didn't they like, give us pets 2 times? out of 8 times.. thats not really a *they used to* scenario in my opinion. Sure it was a bit bad that they reused last years text, but do we always need something? we get an achievement, and a rep item, not fantastic, but better than nothing at all.

And guranteed even if they did give us a mount or a pet, there would be people that complained that the pet was crap or the mount was a bad model etc.. Blizz can't win, so I honestly don't blame them, surprised they give us any added extras these days.;/

10+ Year Old Account
    Funneh, I wonder if they simply forgot to send the new one out or it bugged somehow. I remember reading this mail ^_^

I've relogged a couple of times on each toon, and no achieve popped... working as intended?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey just give them 10$ for the cinder kitten and bam look theirs your anniversary pet; when you have an anniversary with a GF or wife you have to spend money to celebrate right? This is the same way spend some money and have a good time!