Poll: Are you done yet?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    i got pandaren ambassador like 2 weeks ago! scritch farming ftw.

i whould ahve gone for the 70 exalted acheiv.. but getting u p rep with the faction that transformed to their opposite in the faction switch kidna sucks..
    Last edited by Aphrel; 2012-11-19 at 06:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    I did lose 2-3 days on a 1000 rep a day (instead of white tiger wich gains 1500)+ i started a few days later due too delay with my game (a shop where i odered had a problem delivering it). I also did try too get a hozen pipe but it was spawn camped 24/7. But of well.....

....i also forgot to say that some dude on my server did hit exelated with nat by using a fishing bot (damn cheater). He once said too me that for 1 fish he needed 12h of non-stop fishing.
    I've hit exalted with Nat. I've never needed 12 hours for a single fish, though.

It's possible... but it seems unlikely. Serves the cheater right, anyway!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xindykawai View Post
    one of my favorite to level (and one of the most lucrative ! ive made about 30k only with carrots o.O...)
    Yea carrots were a good crop to sell.

10+ Year Old Account
    too lazy. I'm revered with all but anglers, but exalted has to wait till 5.1.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otro View Post
    Do you have any numbers to tell us, like did you track your casts with fishing buddy or something?

I mean, I know RNG will play a huge roll but I'm still curious to knoe how many casts ppl are needing to complete this brutal grind....unles ur a botter then no love for u :P
    I started Nat like a week late because I didn't feel like doing the grind right away, Nothing to track my casts no bots either normaly just read the forums on my 2nd moniter while I fished.

As for the fish, total rng, some days I'd get all 3 within 20 casts at the spots, others it was 200+ so nothing I can really say but keep fishing.
    Best part about the grind thought is I have tons of cooking tokens and the mats for my 300 food.

As for where I fished,

Spinefish Alpha I did @ Inkgill Mere on the island
    Flying Tiger Gourami North of Crane wing refuge in a little pond
    Mimic Octpus I did at the Anglers Dock
    Last edited by soulyouth; 2012-11-20 at 01:50 AM.
    Sig by Safhira

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by paraalso View Post
    I have everything at revered. I'm waiting for 5.1, so I can get them to exalted with half the dailies you require now.
    I'm lazy too so waiting for 5.1

Deleted
    I quit dailies like a month ago already. CBA, most retarded sh*t ever. I don't care if I cannot progress with the storyline etcetc, I'm only doing dailies for the Gold Coins.