Looking for a unit frame addon that supports dual profiles

Current I am using Shadowed Unit Frames, but it does not support dual profiles for dual specs. Does anyone know one that does support dual profiles?

Reflux can do easy profile switching on multiple addons.

If what you're looking is totally automagic, Vuhdo is one option very few think of. It has limited support for what you can do with unit frames, but it can switch between profiles automatically based on class, spec and group size.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

should have been more clear. I am already using Grid for raid/party. All I need is something for Me/target/targettarget/focus/focustarget

You can make a quick macro that will change your ShadowedUF profile depending on your spec.
    Code:
    /script ShadowUF.db:SetProfile(GetActiveSpecGroup() == 1 and "Profile1" or "Profile2")
    Just change "Profile1" and "Profile2" with your profile names with the quotation marks ("Profile1" will be your top/main spec and "Profile2" will be your bottom/off spec)

Not automated, but still easier than opening up the options every time you want to change profile. There is probably some way of integrating that into ShadowedUF, but my knowledge is far from enough to pull that off