Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Played wow 7 years. No girlfriend ever. Heading to Amsterdam.. HELP!!!!

Hey guys my mate and I are two Aussie blokes that have just booked tickets to Europe for 2 months with no plan. We both struggle to talk to women lol... I need help on getting massive before I go as I want to dive into Euro boobs. Any tips would be awesome. Everything is so hard When you have played wow for 7 years.. I am kinda trying to communicate what I need over this vid. Come listen to me explain myself if you got a second. Only goes a few mins. Cheers boys.

<snip>
    Last edited by Dacien; 2012-11-20 at 10:19 AM.

Best tip: Get better at trolling.

Deleted
    My biggest tip for you is to make sure you use being Aussie and your accent to your advantage. It will give you a clear advantage over the locals, and if you play your cards right you'll be slaying poonani. Girls love Australian guys so make sure you use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stotle View Post
    Hey guys my mate and I are two Aussie blokes that have just booked tickets to Europe for 2 months with no plan. We both struggle to talk to women lol... I need help on getting massive before I go as I want to dive into Euro boobs. Any tips would be awesome. Everything is so hard When you have played wow for 7 years.. I am kinda trying to communicate what I need over this vid. Come listen to me explain myself if you got a second. Only goes a few mins. Cheers boys.

<snip>
    mate im not shitting ya, but u look like a mate of mine who lived in Amsterdam for a while, and the dude doesn't stop pulling chicks...don't think you'll have a problem!

if you are looking to bulk up a little, just work out 3 or 4 times a week..can't hurt, but really you wont need it
    Last edited by Dacien; 2012-11-20 at 10:20 AM.

Deleted
    Tip: Get some fucking cool looking glasses not those nerd ones. Jesus, just because you're a nerd doesn't mean you have to scream it to the whole world.

<Infracted>
    Last edited by Anakso; 2012-11-20 at 10:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Will be watching this with my Aussie boyfriend every day if you actually update. A real riot keep it up, good luck eh?

This bloke on the video is a geeky Aussie dream. Won't mind subbing it.

Thanks mate appreciate it!

---------- Post added 2012-11-20 at 08:13 AM ----------

Oh I am not meant to be funny!! But thanks I think . I have posted a few videos so far. I intend to keep updating. Hopefully until I get a girl ha

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Bob View Post
    Tip: Get some fucking cool looking glasses not those nerd ones. Jesus, just because you're a nerd doesn't mean you have to scream it to the whole world.
    1. Lose the glasses

2. trim those eyebrows

3. get a better haircut

4. accent and boyish charm are gold.

5. keep your shirt on, no tie suit look could be good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly dude the accent will keep you rolling. My boyfriend went to Ohio once and he was beating women off with a stick he'd just open his mouth and ovaries developed magnets. Aussie accents are killer (I mean, why do you think I'm with him).

Frankly you look fine to me. It's all in the attitude.

Deleted
    Note: I didn't watch the video

I'm originally Dutch, but I've lived in several countries during my studies and work (France, Denmark and now Finland).
    One of the things you have in your advantage: you're a foreigner.

This brings two things:
    - You're immediately interesting to talk to and possibly an 'exotic' experience for the girl (or the guy if you would have been a girl or gay)
    - You can talk to people without it being awkward. In your own country, in my experience, it feels weird to just talk to other people in a bar, because they're already there with their own friends and don't necessarily want new contacts...except if your a foreigner =)

Often I just went to a group of guys and girls when me and my colleagues had a discussion about the Danish language, so I just went up to that group to settle the matter (so not even to intentionally hit on someone). Then you get talking to a nice person, and stuff happens (:

Just my experiences =)

P.S. Every foreigner seems to learn this sentence: 'Neuken in de Keuken' (having sex in the kitchen). In my opinion, this is so overused now that it's not even funny anymore, so please learn an original funny sentence if you want to impress someone. Maybe it's just me though, bump into non-dutch people all the time, and when they want to impress me with their Dutch, they say that sentence -.-

Deleted
    Vid made me lol

Amsterdam? Europe?

Pack condoms.
    Fly fast, stay low, hit hard.
    You'd think the 8th Anniversary was the Cheese Anniversary to go with all the whine.
    - madethisfor1post

Ravenholdt EU - Nice Toons: Frazzlebeard, Menardis, Plight - Less So: Slîght

Quote Originally Posted by Kakera View Post
    Best tip: Get better at trolling.
    This. It's even very obvious to me and I am easy to troll.

Deleted
    dude, you're going to amsterdam and you have chicks on your mind?
    smoke trees! lots. eat spacecakes, if you still want chicks amsterdam is well known for its red light district ^^

Just tell the girls: "I pretty much always top damage meters in Raid Finder", like you said in your video.

No but serioiusly, you are being too obvious mate. You seem to have quite a few bites already in this thread though, so good job I guess. Ask Salandrin or Roy Burgundy for some trolling tips
    Last edited by Howard Moon; 2012-11-20 at 08:28 AM.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Deleted
    I'm guessing OP is hoping to get lots of replies from people who don't even bother watching the video so he can go "lel u gotz trolled".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Moon View Post
    Just tell the girls: "I pretty much always top damage meters in Raid Finder", like you said in your video.

No but serioiusly, you are being too obvious mate. You seem to have quite a few bites already in this thread though, so good job I guess. I guess I prefer the subtle trolls better :P
    Everyone knows the bloke is joking about that. Come on Howard, it's dry humour ...

Is this actually fooling anyone?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mludd View Post
    I'm guessing OP is hoping to get lots of replies from people who don't even bother watching the video so he can go "lel u gotz trolled".
    I was supposed to watch that stuff ?! Only watched 1st 10 seconds and then I remembered I have a life, so I just gave some random reply on the forum and moved on.

Quote Originally Posted by Uennie View Post
    Everyone knows the bloke is joking about that. Come on Howard, it's dry humour ...
    You are right, actually the whole video is hilarious XD... eat more broccoli!!!
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."