Can't find this song

What's the name of that dubstep song from Ellie Gouilding, Where she sings like "my own, my own, my oooown"

It's not "lights","starry eyes" or "guns and horses"

Anyone able to help me out?

Best Regards

Don't cry like a bitch, when you feel the pain!

Deleted
    Home would be my best guess.. or maybe my blood

10+ Year Old Account
    I did a google search '' Ellie Goulding, my own '' and the reuslt I got was ''Ellie Gouilding - home''

Correct one?
    3 manning all Challenge Modes on GOLD! - Youtube.com/MyCelar

Thanks for reply, I'll check it out

---------- Post added 2012-11-22 at 09:18 AM ----------

None of them were the right one.. Why does noone kniw this song.. I hear it at streams very often, but never catched it..

Its a dubstep. Chances are it Is one of those songs. However, the fact that its a dubstep means that its probably nothing more then a fan made remix. So, if the lyrics match, then thats all it is. One fan made dubstep that you just have to be lucky enough to re find. As such, it may also just be a mash up of two or more songs into a dubstep track. If parts match one song, then other a different, just a fan made song with dubstep and such added.
    Last edited by Zantos; 2012-11-22 at 08:37 AM.

None of those I've seen so far has the right lyric either tho

Quote Originally Posted by patrick934 View Post
    None of those I've seen so far has the right lyric either tho
    So, none of the lyrics match at all to any of the songs mentioned? If that's the case, look up a full scale list of all her songs. If its not in that list 100%, its a remix that a fan made. Try posting some details as to what was going on in the video. What was she doing, what was she wearing, how was her hair done. Just saying those lyrics wont be enough.

Deleted
    "Ellie Goulding - Black & Gold (Niki Kofman Dubstep Remix)" would be my best guess. Can't link it, but you can just search for it on youtube.

Think it's dead case, can't explain more..
    It's dubstep, abit slow, not so hardcore maybe
    I heard it on a stream, so maybe Pandora has it(idk, my country don't support pandora)

Deleted
    Please, do not make multiple threads to enquire about the same thing. Just wait for replies in one active thread.

Closing.