Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account

Need help with graphics card

Ok so to start off im not some huge computer guy i honestly don't know too much about computers i just need something to play WoW on. But i have noticed that my graphics card is not very good to start off with and starting to go bad and with black friday deals coming up i found one i think i like and want to buy but im not sure if it will work in my computer.

Current card: intel.com/content/www/us/en/chipsets/mainstream-chipsets/g41-express-chipset.html
    it was the card that came with my computer when it was given to me.

The card im thinking of buying is: newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814161427&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-na-_-na-_-na&AID=10440897&PID=5244940&SID=

Sorry i can not post links yet, and thanks in advance for the help

It should work fine if your power supply is up to the task. Figure out the model and wattage to make sure it is sufficient before buying. This should give you an idea of performance at max settings, see if you want to spend a bit more...

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes mentioning your PSU is mandatory when considering new gpu, aswell mentioning your whole specs would help. (Cpu, gpu, psu, motherboard)

Also whats your price range?