Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Just do your best and try to focus on your own play instead.

Everyone has bad games, and there is usually a lot more to them doing poorly than just being awful players. The people you play with are at the same normal or ranked ELO at you which means you are roughly of equal skill. Difference is that when people feed and do poorly they shrug it off and move on to the next game, while it´s still really infuriating when others in your team are doing poorly and you tend to remember that more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawfury View Post
    I feel like played right Diana is one of the most versatile champions in the game(i havent reached 30 yet sorry if thats incorrect). But i cant stop playiing with her because shes good in any lane. Can jungle well, and can pretty much harass players who don't know about her skills when she hits lv6.

The only issue is early leveling and mana right now for me. Im lv13.
    Yeah, early game mana does suck.

What I usually do is start dorans ring and have mana regen seals. That lets me spam pretty much indefinitely which is important because you want to be harassing the enemy mid hardcore so you can get into melee range to cs.

Making sure the enemy is below 3/4 hp when you hit 6 is a guaranteed kill 99% of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by gamhacked View Post
    One of two scenarios:

a) You're winning your lane with no external help, and then you start getting ganked constantly by mid and jungle, and even though your jungler / mid never help you, the other lanes are losing as well.

b) You're getting ganked non stop and losing your lane, even though you can still hold your own, but your other lanes are losing as well even though jungle / mid never help you.
    The mechanic at work here is once other lanes start losing, they stop putting out pressure on the opponent. With that opponent lines start roaming. Only way to win these matches is to win your lane and start roaming yourself. If you can't ... it's 3 lost lanes, gg.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyberlol View Post
    Remove premade groups vs full random and the problem is fixed!

More then half of the player base goes with premade groups!
    I have observed that a 3 person premade gets put into a solo queue, but 4 person premades get put against other 4 person premades, and 5 person premades get put against 5 person permades. This rule seems to break down though when the number of people queuing drops.
    RETH

Main thing is just try and play with friends or get friends into the game and start getting them good x)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    I have observed that a 3 person premade gets put into a solo queue, but 4 person premades get put against other 4 person premades, and 5 person premades get put against 5 person permades. This rule seems to break down though when the number of people queuing drops.
    You cant be more than 2 ppl premade in ranked.

Deleted
    I recon he's talking about normal queue ;-)

Diana is great for that, look at league reddit- banned or picked in almost EVERY game the past 2 tournies. I assume we will see that continue with IPL

that's just how the game is man. Its a good game, but you can never be certain your team is gunna do ANYTHING. Thats why youve gotta be fucking amazing to get to top ELO, or extremely lucky.