Poll: How long from now do you see yourself playing WoW?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    There's quite a difference between 12 months which likely won't even be the end of the current expansion and the end of all things. I guess I would lean toward 'to the end' but I might start to play only a few months a year at some point. I have no idea what point that is because I'm still having fun, keeping busy and it's easily the best $13 a month I spend considered as value for money.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Deleted
    Until my sub expires.
    Unless Blizzard really improves MoP (as in no more stupid overcrowded dailies with 10 people for each mob -_-), in which case I could see me playing for more.

But I know the game inside out and it's feeling more an more old.
    So I'm more playing while waiting for a good game then really playing WoW for itself.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've lasted 8 years, I'm gunna make it a goal to play from beginning to end.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

I put down 9 - 12 months. If things keep trending the way they are I won't be able to play all that much at the end of 2013. It may also herald a time for me to put WoW aside and move on.

Deleted
    im playing it for 3-6 months, depend on how patches going , and how my life out of the game goes, but as i have done from the start, i will come back next expansion for sure^^

Started in Vanilla WoW beta... Until the bloody end! (Hopefully its a far ways away)

Deleted
    So i kind of dislike levling, it's boring most of the times but it's "ok" when you do it the first time. Whenever you gotta level an alt tho, god that's awfully boring.
    I don't like dailys or grinding rep, reaalllyy booring.

What do i like?
    Raiding and Lore around raiding. I will continue to play WoW until i find another MMO that can give me the same "Raiding pve standards" as wow has, and is cheaper/free to play.

more than a year at least.

I voted until the end. Realistically I may quit before that, who knows, the servers may be up for 10 more years and I will likely be totally bored of it by then. But your next-longest choice was 9-12 months and I'm reasonably certain I'll play through this expansion and try the next, so that right there is more than a year. Probably at least 2-3 years. I think your poll's options were quite limited in that respect. There's almost certainly a big gap between "9-12 more months" and "the bloody end".

Poll wise you only have options for up to one year, and then it's forever. Not really the best choices. So I think most people are going to say forever as it's really the only option.

Deleted
    As it looks now. To the bloody end, alot can change though!

Til the end of time!

I might not log on as often as I used to do, but as long as the game keeps me interested, then it's easily worth the £8.99 a month
    Warriors in PvP are like small hyperactive children in a candy shop made of bouncy castle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Needs an option for Until Titan Release
    You thought the leaden winter would bring you down forever, But you rode upon a steamer to the violence of the sun...
    And you see a girl's brown body dancing through the turquoise, And her footprints make you follow where the sky loves the sea.
    And when your fingers find her, she drowns you in her body, Carving deep blue ripples in the tissues of your mind.

Probably till end with few breaks or till release of a really good raiding MMO (i kinda doubt we will see that but man can hope).

Until the bloody end. I wanna see the next expansions... Or WoW 2 D:

"Do I care for the lives of mortals? No. Do you care for the lives of ants that crawls beneath your feet?"

Signature by the awesome Winter Blossom

Deleted
    Until my game time runs out in a couple of weeks, I've played since a few weeks before BC came out and had a blast but in pandaria I haven't felt the "everything is new and fun" feeling that I had in previous expansions, I've taken breaks for a few months before but then it's been long into the expansions then, I felt bored after only a few days this time round, nothing strange 6years (or so) is a good run for any game I think.
    Last edited by mmoc7104c19b7e; 2012-11-23 at 08:53 AM.

Pointless answer options. If you're going to quit in 3 months, you might as well quit now. If you don't enjoy the game, there's no point in playing a few more months, and if you do enjoy the game you probably won't quit any time soon. More reasonable options would be "until my current subscription ends", "less than a year", "more than a year" and "until the servers shut down".

Personally, I'll probably keep playing for as long as my friends play. Or possibly until a game is released that's good enough to convince the whole guild to migrate. I'd say something about Titan, but the only thing that's actually known about that game is that it's some kind of MMOG.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Until game time runs out - Reason for this as I might return and going to use the time left to get Shadow-pan and Celestiuals to exhalted, not long to go.

I'm leaving due to the up coming shaman changes and the same boss fight tactics used over and over, could be doing with some new twists and turns.

Could have put up with all of the above had my server not died of death and finding a decent non-hardcore guild on my server is difficult.

Deleted
    Until it stops being fun, which for me was pre-panda. I put in like 7 years and like all good things it came to an end. Not sure if it's by choice but I kinda feel like there's a few options missing for me to vote, like "I've already quit" or "When it stops being fun" (like others have said).

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    I am currently taking a break from wow, My sub runs out on sunday, and I'm not too fussed about renewing it just yet... I can't seem to find a toon I enjoy playing.. I have 4 level 90s Monk, Hunter, Warlock and warrior, plus every other class (atleast once ) at 85+ All the changes in the play style of the main toons I played back since BC have made me lose interest in them.