Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    Finally got around to downloading it now, post-Thanksgiving. Still dl'ing

If it stays real true to the old game, it should be fantastic. It's all a matter of how much of the meat of the original they chopped up and cut out, which I hope isn't much. I'm hoping for just a prettier, fancier, and more streamlined version of the original.
    just played demo, it's absolutely amazing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Many games on Steam.

"Dude, why are you dead again?" "Because I'm raid-leading, doh..."
    Mess with the best, die like the rest...
    >>>Goes by name Samyaza<<<

Technically I didn't "BUY" anything. However, Sprint had the S3 on sale for $49, then they gave me a $50 loyalty credit, making my "purchase" free. I did intend on paying the 49 for it, so I guess this counts :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I tried to get a new phone but then....

Faith in humanity: -1
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    Not much Assassin's creed 3, MOH Warfighter, and Silent Hill Downpour.
    I will mourn for you brother, MOH is a kick on the nuts except the graphics though, they're awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadvolcanoes View Post

Wal-Mart should seriously get some riot gear next time because that's just retarded.

Also, I didn't buy anything because I was working and I was low on funds. Fortunately, it wasn't as inhumane at the store I was working at.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

Deleted
    So far, I only got Torchlight 2 and TWD, both games are pretty good.

I don't think my country has a Black Friday, we don't celebrate that here, so it'd be weird if there was one.

Quote Originally Posted by someotherguy View Post
    just played demo, it's absolutely amazing.
    That's so good to hear! It's finished downloading, but I have too much on my plate right now to get around to it. Not something I want to try to "squeeze in", I want to have time to enjoy.

Edit: Yeah, this is awesome! Just finished the first mission, and I'm pretty stoked! Gameplay is great, the visuals look nice, very cool!
    Last edited by Dacien; 2012-11-24 at 05:56 AM.

May buy the Thief collection for about $7 on Steam.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

bought some pants for $7, 4 tank tops for $6.99 each, a fleece jacket for $12.00, turquoise & silver earrings for my mom for $20.

Deleted

Holy mother of god.... Thank god we dont have that in england! (maybe the post-christmas sales) and i hope i never experience anything like that.

I bought a PS Vita, and got 2 steam games, all online. Steam games were Awesomnauts and Defense Grid...got PS Vita assassins creed bundle for $180 on Amazon, so anyone that wants a white vita should check if that sale is still going on. Best deal I've seen.

I did go to stores, but not super early so pretty much any decent deal was gone. Most stores were just typical weekend crowded, but man Walmart and Bestbuy were way too crowded, all bestbuy parking taken up and there was a person every 3 feet. I didn't go into walmart because all the parking was taken and that of the verizon office next door and of the local school...poor Target.
    X

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekker17 View Post
    I bought a PS Vita, and got 2 steam games, all online. Steam games were Awesomnauts and Defense Grid...got PS Vita assassins creed bundle for $180 on Amazon, so anyone that wants a white vita should check if that sale is still going on. Best deal I've seen.

I did go to stores, but not super early so pretty much any decent deal was gone. Most stores were just typical weekend crowded, but man Walmart and Bestbuy were way too crowded, all bestbuy parking taken up and there was a person every 3 feet. I didn't go into walmart because all the parking was taken and that of the verizon office next door and of the local school...poor Target.
    Ditto on the great Vita deal with all the extras. I'm actually excited to have one for PS Allstars and some of the indie games like sound shapes. Tried to get the sears 50" Panasonic TV but that didn't work (was a great deal though). Boston Store sent me a $10 off any item $10 or more coupon I could use til Friday at 1pm. I strolled in at 12:45 found a designer T-shirt that I liked which was clearance priced at $12 and handed the lady some quarters.
    Jobahlie-Mage- Only of it's kind since Vanilla WoW

[video=youtube;8O6IMYSSs7c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8O6IMYSSs7c&feature=youtube_gdata_player[video]

You've got to be fucking kidding me, right? Thanksgiving is ONE DAY BEFORE Black Friday... isn't this supposed to be the time where you are happy with what you already got?!

It's amazing and horrifying at the same time what human greed can turn a person into. All that for what? A $100 discount on some phone? Fuck...

Lets see I got a 120gb OCZ Vertex 3 for $50, 3TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 rpm 64 mb cache hd for $90, a 64GB flash drive for $20, and a 32" Samsung LED 720p for $225. Overall quite pleased since I never have gotten the opportunity to shop on Black Friday. The perks of working at a Tiger Direct retail store.

15+ Year Old Account

America! Oh well, it happens.

I've gotten too many games, and a PS Vita bundle for $179.99 on Amazon.
    -White PS Vita
    -Assassins's Creed 3: Liberation
    -4 GB Memory
    -Code for PlayStation All Stars
    -3 months free of PS+
    -10 dollars towards AS:3 for Xbox/ps3 >.>

Couldn't turn it down.

---------- Post added 2012-11-24 at 04:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    You've got to be fucking kidding me, right? Thanksgiving is ONE DAY BEFORE Black Friday... isn't this supposed to be the time where you are happy with what you already got?!

It's amazing and horrifying at the same time what human greed can turn a person into. All that for what? A $100 discount on some phone? Fuck...
    Nah, The pilgrims were not happy with what they already had, so they took America. Makes perfect sense. People kill for much worse all over the world, nothing new, it's been happening for awhile now. Humanity is like this.

10+ Year Old Account

This is why if there was an Extinction Level Event, the goverments will never let the public know about it. If society displays this animalistic chaos for a trivial device such as an iphone, imagine what would happen if people were told that the Earth's poles were going to shift.

Nothing, got my Christmas shopping done in October. The video above doesn't really make me question my decision either. I went a couple years ago to interview people in line for a Health and Human Services class... most people were miserable if not totally rude when I tried to ask them a question. How people were acting in that video says it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    The reason Black Friday is so popular is because retailers especially this years have slashed stuff by 71%
    Hope you know black friday deals are just as good around christmas on most things.

3 wii remote +, one with a nunchuk
    Wii U carrying bag
    Dishonored for PC
    Sonic Racing Transformed for Wii U