Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Methanar View Post
    This is not cheating. The invincible holy paladin during yogg, was cheating.

Learn the difference between the two before skill less people like you who have never even seen a heroic start bitching and think your opinion matters.
    Well, rallying cry was removed because of the exact same reason.. They hunted down tier from past expansions to replicate said ability.. and completely bypass 30% of the bosses health with a single ability.. Seems legit.

So, why should your opinion matter? You quit WoW.. Why you still stalk these forums boggles my mind but everyone is entitled to their opinion. Don't tell me mine doesn't matter because I don't have time to dedicate myself to living behind a computer screen. Quit being a pompus asshole who thinks their achievements in video games make them superior to others. I may not have seen every heroic, but I have downed a few and far in between, including current content. Grow up.

Amazing sig compliments of Alyajna!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Methanar View Post
    This is not cheating. The invincible holy paladin during yogg, was cheating.

Learn the difference between the two before skill less people like you who have never even seen a heroic start bitching and think your opinion matters.
    Remember Flower Power during Hodir progression?

Oh yeah! That was an exploit too!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radalek View Post
    Why does WoWprogress still has Midwinter at 1/4?
    Probably they manually removed it, due to exploiting.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Probably they manually removed it, due to exploiting.
    Why are Immersion, Scrubbusters, Wraith and some other guilds still listed then?

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking at wowprogress they haven't downed Tsulong yet so, regardless of it being an exploit or clever use of mechanics, it can't be that gamebreaking.

Everyone defending this are obviously krip fans and we all know krip goes out of his way to find ways to cheat the system on every game he plays.
    Hunter POV Streaming PVE/Arena/RBGS/LFR.
    www.twitch.tv/poorplay
    http://www.own3d.tv/Poorplay
    @obvioustrollz

Deleted
    Won't get too deep into this since i don't care enough, but it is pretty funny if Midwinter actaully decided as a guild to cheese the fight since they're pretty much self-proclaimed "casual as hell". Those shouldn't be the people who feel the need to do fishy stuff to speed up kills.

Quote Originally Posted by Aveyai View Post
    Looking at wowprogress they haven't downed Tsulong yet so, regardless of it being an exploit or clever use of mechanics, it can't be that gamebreaking.
    They did kill it. There's recording of Kripps stream and you can check their armory. But wowprogress didn't add the kill and the only reason I can think of is them openly using Guardian T13 4p to make it really easy for them selves.
    But now...a lot of other guilds used it but they just didn't record their kills or didn't show it yet. Namely Scrubbusters, Immersion and Wraith are ones people have been asking from to show their kills to see if they used it as they are suspected. If they did then they should be stripped of the kill on Wowprogress as well as other guilds who used it. And many did.

Their GM/Raidlead hasn't refreshed wowprogress yet. It'll show up.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

10+ Year Old Account
    How is this not considered an exploit O.o There is a reason Blizz hasn't allowed Life Swap Lay on Hands on this boss ~_~ I think we can all agree that Blizzard never intended him to be healed for 39% in a single cast :P To think otherwise is just denial.

Doesn't matter though, it will be fixed and they will be forced to do it the correct way then they can wipe endlessly again

Quote Originally Posted by jsz View Post
    Their GM/Raidlead hasn't refreshed wowprogress yet. It'll show up.
    It shows up without refreshing hours later anyway, it's 12 hours passed now.

They even had Tsulong be doable by a single Void Shift in the beta.

If after all the tuning they STILL didn't manage to sort out all the possible health increase/heals that could've made the encounter much easier then it's just Blizzard's fault.

Tisk Tisk....

Deleted
    Yo people, the reason this is not an exploit is because they did exactly what they were supposed to : HEAL THE BOSS USING THE SKILLS NORMALLY AVAILABLE THE WAY IT WAS INTENDED:

If they had bugged the phase completely, skipped it, or whatever, that would be an exploit.

But they haven't. It's not intended to use that set bonus, of course, and that will be hotfixed. But they will not get banned or punished.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blutelf View Post
    Yo people, the reason this is not an exploit is because they did exactly what they were supposed to : HEAL THE BOSS USING THE SKILLS NORMALLY AVAILABLE THE WAY IT WAS INTENDED:

If they had bugged the phase completely, skipped it, or whatever, that would be an exploit.

But they haven't. It's not intended to use that set bonus, of course, and that will be hotfixed. But they will not get banned or punished.
    Rofl you clearly didnt even bother to watch the Vid from the stream right? they basicly skiped 40% of the fight with that exploit.
    Meh not even goin to try, probably a krip fanboy. Doesn't matter what people tell you.

Shh... Ensidia was also "dpsing the boss using the skills normally available, the way it was intended"... Well, saronite bombs seem even more plausible than using last expansion's tier set.

But this seems way less important to me. Not the end-boss, don't care much.

In hindsight, Blizzard should have thought about it. It's a pretty big oversight since they fixed the priest 4p for mana gains and Rallying Cry very, very recently.

very sure they werent the only ones aswell with the combustion bug on ambershaper even BL stated they did it
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    You're full of shit honey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Lol at the people saying it was clever use of game mechanics. Encounter designers clearly intended that you'd use the 4pc bonus of the previous 85 tier.
    So, they're using weaker gear. That isn't an exploit. They theorycrafted, found something, and used it. They aren't altering anything, and they aren't using a bug to do it. No cheat at all.

---------- Post added 2012-11-25 at 02:46 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by laplacedemon View Post
    Shh... Ensidia was also "dpsing the boss using the skills normally available, the way it was intended"... Well, saronite bombs seem even more plausible than using last expansion's tier set.

But this seems way less important to me. Not the end-boss, don't care much.

In hindsight, Blizzard should have thought about it. It's a pretty big oversight since they fixed the priest 4p for mana gains and Rallying Cry very, very recently.
    Completely different. Ensidia was using saronite bombs that were creating a bug. They continued using them knowing that it reconstructed the platform. Not even remotely the same thing.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

Deleted
    It wasn't an exploit, it was a dumb oversight from the blizzard dev team, that as always can't seem to design encounters without bugs.

I don't see blizzard doing anything about this because they didn't use anything to create an exploit (using abilities to advantage does not count as exploit).

Deleted
    Exploit in my opinion. Used an unintented bug to gain an advantage, it's 100 % an exploit.

---------- Post added 2012-11-25 at 03:53 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hikashuri View Post
    It wasn't an exploit, it was a dumb oversight from the blizzard dev team, that as always can't seem to design encounters without bugs.

I don't see blizzard doing anything about this because they didn't use anything to create an exploit (using abilities to advantage does not count as exploit).
    Since when?