Sha of Fear Lore Question

Okay I have just been wondering why is the Sha of Fear purple and red while literally every other Sha is black and white. Has there been any mention of why that is lore wise, or is it just because its the "last" boss of the tier and Blizz wanted to make it just that much more special.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowJester View Post
    Okay I have just been wondering why is the Sha of Fear purple and red while literally every other Sha is black and white. Has there been any mention of why that is lore wise, or is it just because its the "last" boss of the tier and Blizz wanted to make it just that much more special.
    possibly symbolizes that he has more power? By having more fear to feed on than other emotions such as anger?

Horde = Red
    Alliance = Blue
    Red + Blue = Purple

If I were to develop an endboss for a raid dungeon that is based on all negative emotions from both factions, this is the scheme I'd use.

To distinguish it a bit from the others.

Quote Originally Posted by I-Thalos-I View Post
    Horde = Red
    Alliance = Blue
    Red + Blue = Purple

If I were to develop an endboss for a raid dungeon that is based on all negative emotions from both factions, this is the scheme I'd use.
    But are the Alliance and the Horde experiencing fear? The fear he feeds off of seems more towards the Mandrid, but idk.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    So the different colours of the Warlock T14 are justified.

I would imagine it was just to distinguish him from the others, and to give a visual indicator of the difference in his POWER LEVEL.

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    I would imagine it was just to distinguish him from the others, and to give a visual indicator of the difference in his POWER LEVEL.
    "The sha's strength is mostly determined by their size, the larger the manifestation the more powerful they have become"

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    Indeed, he has ascended to the next level! A Super Sha-iyan!

Maybe it's because of it mixing with the water from the fountains in the Terrace? Lei Shi was corrupted when the waters went "cloudy" and if there's a reason why the Protectors are all Jinyu, it's probably something to do with water.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Maybe it's because of it mixing with the water from the fountains in the Terrace? Lei Shi was corrupted when the waters went "cloudy" and if there's a reason why the Protectors are all Jinyu, it's probably something to do with water.
    No, he appeared that way when he first shows up in the Heart of Fear too.

There's no lore reason given, as far as I'm aware. In the beta he appeared black and white as well. I like the idea of him being red and blue to represent the Alliance and the Horde fueling his power, but if there is any official reason we haven't heard it yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wooootles View Post
    Indeed, he has ascended to the next level! A Super Sha-iyan!
    I just facepalmed so hard my nose popped out of my neck.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    i Laughed - Workplace will never be the same again. many thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    I laughed.

OT: I was wondering the same thing, just makes him seem oddly flamboyant.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno