Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

[Warlock] What are u going to Upgrade first?

i saved 3k VP for 5.1.
    Now i'm wondering which slot is the best to upgrade!
    Another quick question: Bis list brings in account the possibility to uprgade some item?
    This my option:
    - Darkmoon trinket? I'm not sure cos isn't listed as bis and i i got essence of terror.
    - Tier? maybe a good choice because i will see these boss in HC in 3/4 weeks.
    - weapon? i got wand from elegon, isn't better to upgrade 496 instead of 489?

Deleted
    The Simcraft BiS list does not take into account the possibility to upgrade items atm. But as each item should scale linear with itemlevel I assume that the list probably won't change. Overhitcapped because of the itemlevel increase should probably still be able to be taken care of via reforge. Maybe you can change the Hit/Haste belt to the Hit/Mastery one (or Hit/Haste boots to Haste/Mastery boots) as it is easier to get to the haste breakpoint now (or the other way round to get to the next one). But you don't have that many alternatives.

As for myself I'm going to upgrade weapon and trinket first
    Last edited by mmoc05fd85e432; 2012-11-27 at 10:57 AM.

Deleted
    the items ill upgrade will be the items i know ill keep for a long time, which is tier stuff and sha-touched weapon(if they are upgradable) and trinkets.

Weapon with jp and Im undecided bout vp yet.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    probably weapons as i play melee classes

Deleted
    i think i'm going for sure for DMC trinket!

Deleted
    Upgrading my 503 dagger will be a 2k dps gain, I'll pick that first. I don't know how much the DMC's upgrade is worth yet.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    relic trinket without a doubt. only item i have that i know will be with me for a long time. then probably the elegon trink since elegon HC is probably a fair way off for me

Deleted
    Dagger from protector? the elite version? isn't ebtter to upgrande a sha weapon for teh legendary gem?

Probably I will go for DMC trinket 2/2 , but weapon will be better? I have the weapon 503 from protectors. How much dps gain from DMC trinket?

I have hc neck from Feng, dunno if that will be my 3rd choise.

First choice is the belt from BMAH, since I will wear this item the whole content.

DMC Trinket and Tier Pieces will be my priority.

I'm curious about DMC trincket since i doubt it will upgrade the proc and probably will only upgrade the base Int.
    It's a BIS so it should be a reliable upgrade source, but will you benefit fully from the upgrade?

Trincket has:
    - base stat (int)
    - proc stat (int)

Other gear has:
    - 2 x base stat (int and sta)
    - 2 x secondary stat

Best items to upgrade first:
    1. Trinkets
    2. Weapons
    3. Anything else.

List of upgradable items, you can filter out items your class can use.

http://www.wowdb.com/items?filter-upgradable=1
    Tauren on a Bear mount. 5x speed

Definitely a weapon. 570ish spell damage and some int/ratings on top of that, I do not think any other slot can provide that much damage increase.

I agree, definitely Weapon first.

Normal Loshan upgraded 2x = 8700ish SP > Heroic Torch upgraded 2x = 8360ish SP

Not even gonna bother upgrading my weapon until I get a Loshan :x

Is elite regail 2x still > loshan 2x?

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Sha weapon from Tsulong
    2. H Elegon trinket
    3. No clues from there