Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kenseikira View Post
    I for one am so tired of waiting hours after hours each week for the servers to be back up and not being reimbursed by it.
    I pay for this game to play this game. Why can't blizzard start resets in each time zone accordingly? I would love to be able to play for a greater portion of the day on a tuesday and less on a monday night...Start the resets early and start maintenance then..So when people wake up and have a bit of time before work they can get a few things done? I Know im not the only person who feels this way, im wondering why blizzard has yet to implement it.
    Yea!!! Call Blizzard and ask to be reimbursed the $0.24 (and that's IF the servers are down for a 12 hour period) if it bothers you so much.

Quote Originally Posted by furriusmurrius View Post
    The TOS I'm sure. I haven't read the darn thing but with how mad you're getting clearly you must have perused that bad boy from front to back.

I'm sure there is a passage in there detailing the needs for maintenance and subsequent downtime. And even if there wasn't, I'm sure you'll get over it, lil guy.
    Atleast by the time he finishes reading the TOS

If you're going to just talk shit and or berate gtfo...If you dont have something constructive or useful to say keep your opinions to yourself.

Please show me where it says we dont get to play 24/7....Like most i dont read the TOS or agreement letters...Thats far to much text to bare.

I for one am so tired of waiting hours after hours each week for the servers to be back up and not being reimbursed by it.
    I pay for this game to play this game. Why can't blizzard start resets in each time zone accordingly? I would love to be able to play for a greater portion of the day on a tuesday and less on a monday night...Start the resets early and start maintenance then..So when people wake up and have a bit of time before work they can get a few things done? I Know im not the only person who feels this way, im wondering why blizzard has yet to implement it.
    you know a couple hours is like a couple cents right?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Tumadre80 View Post
    I don't mind the maintenances in the middle of the day but when they get the times wrong week after week, that's aggravating...get the times right or reimburse, it's called good customer service..I don't think anywhere in the terms of use they said we'd get the times wrong every single week after MoP released.
    Why dont you apply for the job of "person promising everyone that EVERY maintenance will NEVER EVER be late because of something unexpected happening". Oh, thats right...that positition doesnt exist. And its for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastmasterGuardian View Post
    http://eu.blizzard.com/en-gb/company.../wow_eula.html

Patches and Updates.
    Blizzard Entertainment and/or Blizzard shall have the right to deploy or provide patches, updates and modifications to the Game, as needed or as useful to:
    (i) enhance the gaming experience by adding new content to the Game, (ii) incorporating new features to the Game, (iii) enhancing content or features already in the Game; (iv) fixing ‘bugs’ that may be altering the Game; and (v) determining how you and other players utilize the Game so that the Game can be enhanced for the enjoyment of the Game’s users; and (vi) protect you and other players against cheating; and (iii) make the gaming environment safer for you. These patches, updates and modifications to the Game must be installed for the user to continue to play the Game. For these purposes, Blizzard Entertainment and/or Blizzard may update the Game remotely, including, without limitation, the Game Client residing on the user's machine, without knowledge or consent of the user, and you hereby grant to Blizzard Entertainment and/or Blizzard your consent to deploy and apply such patches, updates and modifications to the Game.

Hopefully this was informative.
    Right here.

Quote Originally Posted by SherbertLand View Post
    "Looks like we went a few hours over guys, get your change jars"
    could you imagine giving even a penny back to 10 million players XD

If you're going to just talk shit and or berate gtfo...If you dont have something constructive or useful to say keep your opinions to yourself.

Please show me where it says we dont get to play 24/7....Like most i dont read the TOS or agreement letters...Thats far to much text to bare.
    Because this post, by not thinking logically in the slightest, was constructive and useful......
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Uhhh? How mad I'm getting? All i did was bring up a topic that has been brought up plenty...I never once expressed anger. Troll fag.

Quote Originally Posted by lilbruz View Post
    Why dont you apply for the job of "person promising everyone that EVERY maintenance will NEVER EVER be late because of something unexpected happening". Oh, thats right...that positition doesnt exist. And its for a reason.
    Personally, when we are upgrading our servers, I always tend to give generous estimates. This way when they are up before the time-frame (which they almost always are) people think you are amazing.

But you agree to it every time you sign up for the game, so whether or not you CHOOSE to be willingly ignorant or not is NOT Blizzard's issue, its YOUR. Guy on the last page actually quoted the passage from the TOS stating you basically don't have the right to bitch when they are applying game updates or doing maint, so have a seat.

This is the internet. Opinions come whether you like them or not, and NOBODY on this forum is going to rally behind you, Braveheart style, screaming "They can take our Tuesday mornings! But they'll never take - OUR TUESDAY AFTERNOONS!"

Its my thread...If you're going to be a shit gtfo. simple, right? You'd think.

Uhhh? How mad I'm getting? All i did was bring up a topic that has been brought up plenty...I never once expressed anger. Troll fag.
    By plenty.

You mean the 6 people who want their opinions to be heard because they think that posting it on MMO-Champion will make a difference?

And by plenty do you mean the 95% of comments on this thread disagreeing with you, when, once more, you're not thinking logically?

Sorry if I sound rude but it's just like..think before you speak/post. It's irritating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

1. fag isnt an insult

2. even if they did reimburse you it would go into your blizzcash or whatever its called so i guess after a couple years you MIGHT key word MIGHT have enough for a 10$ blizzstore pet
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    If you can't handle the few hours of downtime, you have a serious addiction problem and should seek medical help.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its my thread...If you're going to be a shit gtfo. simple, right? You'd think.
    Clearly you also didn't read the terms of service for this web site and forum.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

In before the lock and the ban.

They have quoted the ToS for you twice now, read it and accept what you already told blizzard they could do.

This topic no longer serves a purpose to be talked about.

Games up k bye!
    I sincerely hope you get IP banned for the lulz.