Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    Oh if you didn't notice molten core caps to 10 now so your hand of guldan procs within a super large group of enemies yeah say good bye to that in terms of it going higher then 10
    FML. It is intended? Didn't saw nothing on blue posts.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by David Cavalheiro View Post
    FML. It is intended? Didn't saw nothing on blue posts.
    Not sure personally but I wouldn't be surprised =/

Did they change something about Dark Apotheosis?
    My damage reduction seems vastly higher. But my memory might just be fuzzy. Also Fury Ward having charges is new ... I think?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malachy View Post
    Did they change something about Dark Apotheosis?
    My damage reduction seems vastly higher. But my memory might just be fuzzy. Also Fury Ward having charges is new ... I think?
    The charge thing via fury ward and has slightly a new sound effect is new yes other then that nothing else has changed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeiri View Post
    Them trying to compensate for the actual damage loss is fine, but did they actually fix the problem with wands causing you to just flat out miss GCDs every now and then?
    The GCD from wands is intended. You can't auto-shoot with a stave, so it's to keep wands from be a clear superior choice over daggers, maces, and staves. You can always turn auto-attack off if it's messing with you.

Anyone notice that our pets are taking way too much damage? I've seen no one address this in detail as of yet. Is it just my pet who is died several times in last nights raid? Anyone else experiencing this? (inbeforethreatingpressencedisabled)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaelyn View Post
    The GCD from wands is intended. You can't auto-shoot with a stave, so it's to keep wands from be a clear superior choice over daggers, maces, and staves. You can always turn auto-attack off if it's messing with you.
    Meta had a melee attack that would get overridden by the Wand's ranged attack, causing you to both miss the globals and the melee attack damage if you used stopattack macros. The removal of the melee attack from Meta means your Wand autoattack isn't automatically engaged causing the missed globals.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuxul View Post
    Anyone notice that our pets are taking way too much damage? I've seen no one address this in detail as of yet. Is it just my pet who is died several times in last nights raid? Anyone else experiencing this? (inbeforethreatingpressencedisabled)
    havent played demo a great deal so far, but i know when i tried demo on spirit kings i got so mad at my pet dying during the mind control bit! every damn time....

Quote Originally Posted by Nuxul View Post
    During a quick LFR run through HoF, my pet died a total of 8 times on the way to and including Vizier.
    And I double checked threatening presence as well :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, felguard aggro is bugged again with Threatening Presence off.

Edit: found the fix, select your pet and check if threatening presence is on, if it is, left click threatening presence in your spellbook till it goes off.
    Last edited by hellhamster; 2012-11-28 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaelyn View Post
    No, but you can go in melee and auto-attack without it effecting your GCD using a stave/sword/dagger/mace.

My question is, did they implement this melee/doom change into SimC? Looking over the release notes It doesn't seem like they increased the damage to doom and removed the demo melee unless it was an undocumented change.

No, but you can go in melee and auto-attack without it effecting your GCD using a stave/sword/dagger/mace.
    Yes you could do this in theory but you cannot melee while casting. So that means if you are always casting something (like you should) you wouldn't be doing any melee.

Deleted
    Don't know if it's the right thread for this, but slight ninja buff to Dark Apotheosis, Fury Ward has now 2 charges... Kinda weird change though.
    Last edited by mmoc79b51183ff; 2012-11-29 at 12:48 PM.