Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by slozon View Post
    There is some kind of bug going on. I wasn't even attacking anything trying to grab/destroy crates and I was getting flagged.

---------- Post added 2012-11-27 at 09:40 PM ----------

I suck at pvp.

I hate pvp.

I will flat out refuse to do any PvE content that makes me PvP. ( which is why are 5 years I don't have any holidays done. )
    I wish they wouldn't try and mix the two but oh well.
    why not go to rift then where you can even party and be a guildy with your enemy.

15+ Year Old Account
    On a PvE realm you don't have to PvP to do the dailies. Or what daily are you refering to? Atleast those we had on Anachronos had no requirements to kill enemy players.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post

Mind telling me how I was getting flag while not targeting any mobs and destroying the crates?

Blackrock alliance, I feel bad for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by loki504 View Post
    why not go to rift then where you can even party and be a guildy with your enemy.

Because aside from pvp I prefer WoW?

I find it really funny how popular became : I am gonna cancell my account... Its just lol... Dailies are fine, dont attack players and you shouldnt be attackable by them...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    If you enter enemy territory you get flagged for PvP no matter what, are you sure that isn't what happened?
    I flew down to destroy a crate. Noticed I got flagged so I mounted up and flew in the air until it wore off.

I was not in combat (guards weren't attacking me)
    I had nothing targeted.

I'm not sure what it is. When I get home today I will run fraps and see what I can find out.

wow I didn't even notice that I got flagged for those daily's... Hurray for exstream faction imbalance on my PVE server
    Never gonna get ganked and we will always have the buffs.

10+ Year Old Account
    But if you fly into an enemy faction town you will also be pvp-tagged just for entering.

Also you don't need to go to the enemys camp for the quests, you can do them just outside your own camp.
    I wasn't in the town? I was in a spot I was standing minutes before killing the npcs not getting flagged.

Mind telling me how I was getting flag while not targeting any mobs and destroying the crates?
    I got flagged this morning because i entered a big horde building looking for supply crates to destroy (Those hordies are such teases with their crates :P), so i guess a few areas (Areas with vendors in them or something like that) mark you for PvP when you enter them, did the rest of the dailies outside said building and the PvP debuff counted down and went away again, but i saw no mobs that would tag me for PvP if i attacked them.

You can do the dailies without being flagged. You just got too close to a Defender i'm guessing.

lol really fucking smart to have a graveyard that far and what about all the servers where there are like 80% horde blizz? holy shit fuck this

10+ Year Old Account
    I wasn't in the town? I was in a spot I was standing minutes before killing the npcs not getting flagged.
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    I got flagged this morning because i entered a big horde building looking for supply crates to destroy (Those hordies are such teases with their crates :P), so i guess a few areas (Areas with vendors in them or something like that) mark you for PvP when you enter them, did the rest of the dailies outside said building and the PvP debuff counted down and went away again, but i saw no mobs that would tag me for PvP if i attacked them.
    I wish for once people would actually read before replying. Then they might see what they are asking has already been answered.

---------- Post added 2012-11-28 at 12:47 PM ----------

You don't have to PvP to do the new quests, you don't even have to go near the enemy base to do them.

What can happen is that someone pvp-flagged from the opposite faction goes near your camp and you hit him because you aren't paying attantion.

TL;DR you don't have to PvP.

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=32145

You were saying?

Quote Originally Posted by furriusmurrius View Post
    I think this poor guy just isn't used to how PvP servers work and as far as I know for all intent and purpose Krasarang is now a PvP zone whether you're on a PvE realm or not.

No, it's not griefing, but some of us grew up on PvP servers and forget that PvE server players may have never seen anything of this caliber in their entire play experience.

To answer your question, OP, give it a week and then try doing your dailies off-peak. Its the night of the big patch, of COURSE there are gonna be people LOVING this new feature and PvPing in the world like its Old Hillsbrad Foothills.
    The area most certainly doesn't automatically flag you for PvP. I completed my daily set without getting flagged. I made sure to not target or get near to any NPC that was flagged (though I didn't find any), and of course made sure to not accidentally target any player of the opposing faction.

Quote Originally Posted by furriusmurrius View Post
    Sigh...I...really, really doubt it man. We all like to make ourselves feel important but if you had 100 accounts and cancelled 99 of them Blizz probably wouldn't do more than send you an email with 7 days free to try to get you back. If you don't come back, oh well, they will generate the revenue lost from you after a few people want to race change to Panda or switch servers. No big loss.
    the last time a bunch of people cancelled their accounts, you had the series of desparate knee-jerk reactions that constituted post launch Cata. you might not think people cancelling is important, but when enough individuals do it around the same time, Blizzard do notice, and they do react.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're flagged on a PvE server, there's your problem.

Simply take the FP from your base to the Angler's Base and back to drop the flag.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

10+ Year Old Account
    Please stay on topic. The thread is not about quitting WoW or whether or not Blizzard cares. If people continue to talk more about quitting WoW than dailies/PVP then I'll close the thread since we don't allow "I Quit" threads.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by malbojia View Post
    I cancelled 2 of my 3 accounts and you may not give a fuck but you can bet your ass Blizz gives a fuck...
    oh noes! $30 bucks less a month for blizz! get real.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Please stay on topic. The thread is not about quitting WoW or whether or not Blizzard cares. If people continue to talk more about quitting WoW than dailies/PVP then I'll close the thread since we don't allow "I Quit" threads.
    Quote Originally Posted by bitterbrew View Post
    oh noes! $30 bucks less a month for blizz! get real.

Suprise suprise. Another person that can't read....

Quote Originally Posted by malbojia View Post
    I cancelled 2 of my 3 accounts and you may not give a fuck but you can bet your ass Blizz gives a fuck...
    LoL no they don't, they are still taking your money for the one account still.