Thread: Ninja changes

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    When making imperial silk at silken fields it now creates a silkworm cocoon which you open rather than direct silk
    Also the icon to make it has changed

Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalfury View Post
    When making imperial silk at silken fields it now creates a silkworm cocoon which you open rather than direct silk
    Also the icon to make it has changed
    im pretty sure that wasnt a ninja change since they talked about how it drops a pet.

pretty bummed about the golden lotus thing i spent like 20k to finish off cooking and planned on making my money back on spirit farming >_<
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    im pretty sure that wasnt a ninja change since they talked about how it drops a pet.

pretty bummed about the golden lotus thing i spent like 20k to finish off cooking and planned on making my money back on spirit farming >_<
    You use to directly make imperial silk, every 24hrs, today you have choice of the spirit harmony no CD or silkworm cocoon, no option to just make silk anymore

Yeah yesterday I logged on my alt and made imperial silk and logged off then todayi went to making silk and it told me I had too many of those already and I was about to fire off a note to blizzard that I should be able to horde as many silks as I want when I realized the silk icon changed and my inventory had one in it, then I figured out it was like jewelcrafting facets of research item and popped it open to make more silk.

I just got a golden lotus from a Green teal leaf node. Also they nerfed the size of the red cricket pet. the red cricket size nerf really pisses me off. He was the only pet I used because he was so big. I probably wouldn't have bothered getting best friends with Sho if he was the current nerfed size.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ack. I'm not sure I like this one.

A couple of human female voices have changed to be more high pitched when attacking. Now she sounds like a teenager. >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Fhi View Post
    Ack. I'm not sure I like this one.

A couple of human female voices have changed to be more high pitched when attacking. Now she sounds like a teenager. >.<
    Whuuuuuuuuut? Why would they do that?

Maybe it's a bug...

Quote Originally Posted by Jurias View Post
    They nerfed the size of the one-handed axe from Elegon
    It also now shows enchants. I'm a little angry about this.

Deleted
    When looking at your alternative gear it will not show up the part you already have equiped in that slot (rings in particular).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cephilia View Post
    I did find a new rare in the Badlands today... Doesn't sound like a patch change but I tell you, I've leveled at least 6 characters past those levels by memorizing spawn locations of all the rares in that area, and I've ran past that spot at least 100 times. There was also no information about this warp-stalker in wowhead. So if you're a hunter looking for a red/yellow warp-stalker pet, you're in luck.
    http://www.wow-petopia.com/pandaria/patch51.html#rares

There's apparently a Blizzard developer who lurks the Petopia forums and decided to shower us with gifts in 5.1. He even tweeted at some point a few weeks ago about how hunters were going to be stoked with all the new stuff we'd be able to tame.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

Deleted
    A ninja change that I just recently noticed was the health of Vaelastrasz. Vael had a health pool of 6.89M and started at 1.91M. It might be me not having done this encounter in many many years, but I reckon the health being 1M/3.3M.
    The same is true in AQ40, most of the bosses there have a little less health than they did previously. This was last night btw, so they probably got changed in 5.0. Some other bosses' health pools changed in 5.0 too - Felmyst went from 4.2m up to 6.1m, KJ went from 9.3m to 11.7m and Mimiron got a big health buff plus a damage buff.

I just got a golden lotus from a Green teal leaf node.
    That could explain the nerf to the spirit vendor, if it's now possible to get them from non-lotus nodes like in all the other expansions. (might also be a motivator to actually pick those nodes again, thus increasing the chance for a lotus node to spawn)

Some undocumented class changes I picked up here and there:

Warlock's Molten Core seems to cap at 10 now (down from infinite)
    Warlock's Chaos Bolt while having specced Grimoire of Sacrifice will no longer include the damage gained by GoSac in the initial hit, and instead will be applied in the form of a (dispellable) dot. PvPers can now rejoice and continue being bad at interrupting ().
    It is no longer possible to use Gateway to reset spirit kings, but it seems that this is more of an (unintentional?) side effect to the documented changes of Gateway (click to activate).
    Rumours that the Voidwalker is less durable.

I heard stuff about Spectral Guise being ninja nerfed also, and Mind Control's cast time increased, but I'd need someone to confirm.

Anything else you found so far guys?
    Last edited by Cirque; 2012-11-29 at 07:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    The Klaxxi "Raining Blood" buff doesn't stack as fast as it used to. I could reliably make use of it before, but today 85%+ of my kills happened before reaching 8 stacks of the debuff. Kinda sucks as it makes it a pointless buff now. There seems to be an internal cooldown of some sorts on the debuff now. Before I would get 2 stacks of the debuff when using Glaive Toss, only got one today.
    so angry about this! I'm killing mobs when there are only 3-4 stacks on them, it's useless unless fighting an elite or rare mob. And even then, you only get a few procs of it. There's definitely an internal cd now which is BS since the tool tip doesn't say it other than 100% chance to apply the serum.

Thanks to Scythen for the sig

Deleted
    Paladin's Execution Sentence got a magic school. Previously there was no school at all for this spell effect. This change sucks.
    With like 80% dmg done on last tick, which occurs after 10secs, even a complete "omg i has buttonz" retard will have time to dispell it.

I noticed that crafting Bolts of Cloth seemed to be something on the order of 2x or 3x faster then before (I whipped off a stack of 15 bolts of windwool in like 30 seconds.)

The klaxxi daily (Dark skies) were removed from players that had it. And will be removed at daily reset. (And people had it for weeks for the "Over their heads" achievement). I have been working on it "forever" every day, and now that they did this change i see it completed in -----> 3months or something! *sadface*

Also dont know if its intended, but when i did dailys from the new "Horde hub", i could mount up in less than 0.5sec cast time, it was almost instant. (maybe they did it so people dont "have to pvp" if they dont want to, or just a bugg). There is normal speed everywhere else.

And (bug), the mount reward for 150 mounts, are not in mail or mounttab.
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Yeah yesterday I logged on my alt and made imperial silk and logged off then todayi went to making silk and it told me I had too many of those already and I was about to fire off a note to blizzard that I should be able to horde as many silks as I want when I realized the silk icon changed and my inventory had one in it, then I figured out it was like jewelcrafting facets of research item and popped it open to make more silk.
    So we can make imperial silk only via song of harmony now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luciferiuz View Post
    It also now shows enchants. I'm a little angry about this.
    Starshatter too. Now it looks like a rainbow candy with Windsong.

Quote Originally Posted by Aspect of Death View Post
    The klaxxi daily (Dark skies) were removed from players that had it. And will be removed at daily reset. (And people had it for weeks for the "Over their heads" achievement). I have been working on it "forever" every day, and now that they did this change i see it completed in -----> 3months or something! *sadface*
    Same here. Why would they want to do that?

There was a bug where dismounting a Warlock class horse would interrupt any spell you started casting, including mining and such.

Minor fix, but I'm glad they did it

Don't know if it been said already but... couldn't do my daily JC or daily Enchanting while being inside a raid instance... Had to go outside ._. Felt a relieve when still able to Enchant and Cut in raid... *phew*

*also can we have a sum up on the first page?