Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Swaggah View Post
    Doesnt matter how many fingers you have if you only have 1 mouse
    Actually it does. See most mice have at least 2 bottons, so thats 2 fingers right there. A lot of mice come with 4 bottons. Some mice come with 12 or more bottons. Thats a lot of fingers.

Also just about every computer also uses this device known as a keyboard. It has many many bottons and can utilize up to all 10 digits of my hands.

The most effective tool you have to move is the mouse. we can all agree on that. but if the mouse is busy being used to click you end up having to use the least effective tool to move and that is the keyboard, right there is the reason not to be a clicker. open and shut case unless you want to try to argue that you can move just as effectively with the keyboard and that is an argument you will never win

Did I really find a thread where clickers are telling Keybinders that they are too slow because they can't "strafe and GCD cap at the same time" ?

Is this real life?

Deleted
    You're not getting away with clicking if you're a melee guy, it's as simple as that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by buddhapunch09 View Post
    Do you think clicking can be sometimes faster than keybinds?
    No!

If the person with kwybinds is drunk and on painkillers and the clicker is on crack then yes, otherwise no. never.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    Keybinders mouse move, so they're unable to strafe, which means yes, they have either no ability to kite.
    Keybinders use strafe and mouse to move, you're silly and gimping yourself if you're only using one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swaggah View Post
    Doesnt matter how many fingers you have if you only have 1 mouse

??
    Not all mice are the same.. For instance my left hand is all my spells and I modify with alt and ctrl and use shift for speaking. All my movement and strafing is done with my mouse http://www.logitech.com/en-us/mice-pointers/mice/5743 See the side buttons... one strafes left one strafes right... So all of my movement is controlled with my right hand and my left is only for casting. This allows me to freely move , pan the camera and do a splitsecond 180 turn. You cannot turn as fast with ASWD or arrows as you can when controlling movement with the mouse.

Before you jump in on the "yea but you can only go so fast GCD" do prey tell how GCD has anything to do with heroic strike or pumel for me on my warrior? I can hit shield slam and heroic strike at the same time keybinding could you do the same with clicking?

Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    Keybinders mouse move, so they're unable to strafe, which means yes, they have either no ability to kite.
    Look what I posted above... Look at any of my vids in my youtube chan link below.... tell me again how I can't strafe due to mouse moving?
    Last edited by Odina; 2012-11-28 at 08:17 PM.

what a noob! Clicking better than keybinds? Are u serious?

10+ Year Old Account
    Forget keybinding and forget clicking, what we need to come up with is brain sensors that's where the true pros are headed. Then you could free up your hands for better things, like beer or whittling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    If players wants to gimp themselves due to being used to it that's fine. My movement is quite dependant on my mouse (usually strafe by AD + rightmouse held down) and seeing the paladin move like a robot makes me cringe.

GCD is the only reason clicking can even remotely perform, but it'll never be on par.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slozon View Post
    As someone that has switched I see no noticeable improvement.
    Then switch back. But we all know you won't because you know keybinding and mouse moving/turning is better than clicking and keyboard turning in every conceivable way.
    Last edited by Desh; 2012-11-28 at 08:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is starting to get a bit ridiculous with the back and forth, some of which I participated in when I shouldn't have. Going to close this before it goes on to 20 pages of everyone calling each other noobs or morons for preferring one style over the other.