The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account

Some help with UI

Hey

http://postimage.org/image/sttcc6jk1/full/

This is my UI - Took me not too much tom settle but it's not quite finish yet. What I'm lookin' for is some addons to change the remaing. For example my chat bar to something more smooth and fiting with the scheme I currently have. Same goes for my potrat and current target. I'd like to also change the whole character screen thing. The tab where you see a picture of my character and gear. A addon that can make it more smooth chance the scheme of it, that it looks more invisible etc..

If you could list those addons pls D:

thx

Addon suggestions:

• Prat - for any sort of chat box customization - although, if you're only wanting to change the font then I'm sure there is a smaller option
    • Unit Frames - Shadowed Unit Frames is my choice, but there are a lot of others that are great as well.

You're probably better off just getting a fully loaded addon like ElvUI and customizing it to meet your needs.
    Last edited by virtual; 2012-11-28 at 07:30 PM.
    Virtualize <Solution> @ Greymane | virtual#1157 | Web | YouTube | Twitter | Facebook
    Hermes - Share cooldown status with raid/party.
    Skada: Survivability - Show when a character died during a specific attempt.
    AffDots - Track the potency of your DoTs on a target.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by virtual View Post
    Addon suggestions:

• Prat - for any sort of chat box customization - although, if you're only wanting to change the font then I'm sure there is a smaller option
    • Unit Frames - Shadowed Unit Frames is my choice, but there are a lot of others that are great as well.

You're probably better off just getting a fully loaded addon like ElvUI and
    Would you have somehow a guide for "prat"?

I'll check out elvui and shadowtemplate out

Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post
    Would you have somehow a guide for "prat"?
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/prat-3-0 - There is quite a lot of documentation on Prat. It has it's own forum and community that support it pretty well. Check the links in the description on that page.
    Virtualize <Solution> @ Greymane | virtual#1157 | Web | YouTube | Twitter | Facebook
    Hermes - Share cooldown status with raid/party.
    Skada: Survivability - Show when a character died during a specific attempt.
    AffDots - Track the potency of your DoTs on a target.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by virtual View Post
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/prat-3-0 - There is quite a lot of documentation on Prat. It has it's own forum and community that support it pretty well. Check the links in the description on that page.
    thank you for the help!