Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Luuth View Post
    I have a question: Why in the Muslim faith is it not gay for one man to put his penis inside another man? Also, dont you have to be turned on to have gay anal sex? Why would the non gay guys be turned on about having anal sex with a man if they are not gay? Why is it only gay for the guy on the bottom? Also, didnt they make him gay by doing this? If it was part of a hazing ritual and he wasnt gay, is he now gay because these non gay guys analy raped him (in a non gay way of course) Also, how do gay women work in this system? I am seeing a lot of "issues" here. The cool part is (at least if it happened in America) all these guys will go to jail where they will be made gay by their cellmates. The circle of life. Beautiful in a way really. Penises dont rape people, people rape people. (At least thats what the NPA told me when I said penises should be illegal, or at least be harder to get.)
    To say that the people who raped him are repressed is an understatement of the highest magnitude.

Sorry mods!

But yeah. I can see some people who are only capable of working in stereotypes are starting to creep in. I take my leave!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzzentch View Post
    honestly what happened in BC? it's like the 60's of WoW everything is in awful colours, shit doesn't make sense and i feel like i'm trippin bawls everytime i level an alt past 58...
    Shattarath is kinda pretty but outside is a technicolor nightmare that looks like someone tied horses to the contrast slider and fired a rifle

Quote Originally Posted by curry View Post
    Obviously if they have a Belgian passport they're Belgian and this is their home. That's just stating the obvious. If they are illegal immigrants that would be a different matter.
    And your view on 'turn it into exactly what they ran away from to begin with?' is, with all respect, I do not wish to insult, rather simplistic and shows lack of understanding how culture and cultural heritage works, and not understanding that a society is more than its residents and their ideas alone. There's politics and economics,... as well. Migrants often want to keep their cultural heritage, but live in our economic and political climate.
    Read implying, and geeee.. I wonder why their economic and political climate is so shit if they live in a moslim cultural climate, if you deny the corrolation between both of those, then by all means go back to trying to weed out the cancer in those kids of yours.
    Last edited by Schinto; 2012-11-28 at 11:16 PM. Reason: these -> those *

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    I'm picturing some guy raping a man because he's gay and the next guy decides that guy is gay for raping a gay man and proceeds to rape that guy.. etc etc etc....like some long-ass congo line that stretches to infinity.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    I highly doubt that sodomy is illegal. Forced sodomy? Definitely, as that falls under the definition of rape.

Also, making something illegal doesn't fully address it as a problem.
    then get off your ass and go do better. go make a difference. making it illegal is better than talking about it, right?

no it's illegal in a lot of states. admitting to voluntary anal sex is a misdemeanor in most states last i checked. hell in alabama it's still illegal for black and white kids to go to school together and it was upheld earlier this month http://ballotpedia.org/wiki/index.ph...dment_4_(2012)

Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post
    then get off your ass and go do better. go make a difference. making it illegal is better than talking about it, right?

no it's illegal in a lot of states. admitting to voluntary anal sex is a misdemeanor in most states last i checked. hell in alabama it's still illegal for black and white kids to go to school together and it was upheld earlier this month http://ballotpedia.org/wiki/index.ph...dment_4_(2012)
    If something isn't being enforced it can be considered not to be illegal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    Can't help but respond to something that is provoking. Remove the provokation. Don't punish the provoked.
    LOLOL

Thats EXACTLY what the school did in the linked article, you have become that which you hate.

YOU are the roving pack of gays in denial who think the victim is to blame for 'provoking' them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

10+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't their a psychological study a few years back that showed that homophobic men got aroused by gay p__n more than they did for straight p__n?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttfear View Post
    Part of the wrestling team at my high school raped a gay guy with a barbell.

Problem is, as far as I'm concerned, is that you'd have to be gay to think of and then do that act.

None of this kind of crap has ever made sense to me :/
    This post is too funny cause of your username, lol!

http://equalitymatters.org/blog/201108080012

supreme court struck it down in 2003, 1/3 of the USA still considers it a crime and still charges people with it in those states. in my state, it's a misdemeanor at least in every situation. if you admit to consensual anal sex, you can and will be charged with a misdemeanor and will have to register as a sex offender

since 2003 it not only targets homosexuals but unmarried couples too. the supreme court ruling kind of made it worse
    Last edited by fizzbob; 2012-11-28 at 11:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    So let's not get all high and mighty in your little armchair pajama internet anonymity, and come back down to earth and perhaps take a fresh gander at what people are saying. I mean, ignorance is what the OP was about, and perhaps you can shed some of yours as well.
    You say that, yet ignorance is the only thing you have shown so far. The topic at hand is about a violent assault based on sexual discrimination and you compared to a religious inspired mass murder. On top of that you made an attempt to mock the Belgian judicial system based on the laws of an other country. And then to drive it home, when called upon you went on to state the entire Europe must have the same legal system because they are on the same continent.

Oh and you accuse someone of ignorance, while excusing your own misguided comments as tongue in cheek remarks. Double standards much?

To give you some actual facts: life sentences are very much in the Belgian penal book. Now assault wouldn't be cause for such a sentence, but Belgium does increase the severity of the sentence based on the motive of the assault. Assault driven by discrimination against religion, gender, sexual preference, etc all lead to an added charge to the sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Wasn't their a psychological study a few years back that showed that homophobic men got aroused by gay p__n more than they did for straight p__n?
    you will never convince me that homophobic guys aren't just gay and ashamed of it. you can't have a vested interest in something like that and not be whatever "that" is

like the preachers who hate gays publicly then suck jim bob's dick at a truck stop privately. happens a lot

10+ Year Old Account
    so a bunch of black/middle eastern men raped a white man?thats nothing new,it happens in america every day.even more so in the american prison system.the majority of crime in america is black/Spanish- ect on white.im will to bet its the same in the UK.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Its for reason like this I completely support the Death Penalty (and yes, I am from Europe, in fact I am from one of the most lenient European contries, but I still support it).
    The grass is always greener - The times were always better

I drive about 70mph every day on a 55mph road. That's 15mph over the speed limit. I've never been ticketed or even pulled over for speeding, but I'm not foolish enough to think that that makes it legal.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

10+ Year Old Account
    Always boggles my mind when these kinds of things happen, don't people realize the irony ?

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    You all know what I want to say and about whom I want to say it. We're all thinking it, but few of us say it because we'd rather not get banned from the forums for stating the truth.
    What I want to say is in defense of the victim, and about those that commited this crime, why they have no respect, why they don't care about human rights, why they don't care about equality and why no-one dares to take a stand against it for fear of their life.
    What do you mean with take a stand, do you fear for your life? How old are you?

Listen, I'm not a tough guy per say, but I've never made a distinction between a bunch of "youths" and "young people", if they cause trouble stand your ground(if possible), "youth gangs" are no news, they were around when I was younger(I presume you are quite young) to, and no we didn't run like the wind if they wanted to cause trouble.

I have never had any kind of irrational fear of muslims. The only guy that has scared the shit out of me is a dude named Alvaro, no muslim obviously, his parents are from Chile, thankfully I knew him a bit but that guy was slightly mad.

I hope these "youths" get the living shit kicked out of them, I presume they won't get much more then "youth care"?

Also this is so old fashioned and fucked up that I don't have words for it, I hope someone explains for them that they are now officially gayers, and if they think thats such a big deal they might hopefully kill themselves off and do us all a favor.
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2012-11-28 at 11:52 PM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schinto View Post
    Read implying, and geeee.. I wonder why their economic and political climate is so shit if they live in a moslim cultural climate, if you deny the corrolation between both of those, then by all means go back to trying to weed out the cancer in those kids of yours.
    actually, there's a lot of muslims in the Forbes list of wealthiest people in the world. On top of that, 4 of the richest countries in the world are muslim states, Qatar being the number one. So your vision of islam = shit economics couldn't be more wrong. Ofcourse it won't be the high society of muslim states that migrate. Looks like you don't see the bigger picture, or more accurately, you don't want to see the bigger picture. It's not because they're muslim that they're poor, they're poor because they're poor. Sure you know poor people who aren't muslim?
    They migrate to find better chances and a more nursing political climate and who can blame them? I know there has to come a stop to migration since we cannot afford more, but those who are here and have my nationality are Belgians like any other and should be treated as such. And the solution to cultural differences is education, compromise and tolerating, from both sides. So yes, I will keep trying to 'weed out the cancer'.

Rape of this kind is not about sexuality or sex at all per se, it's about ultimate humiliation and power. I'd wager the attackers are not homosexual.

The same way as rapes on women are not perpetrated as an act of sex as much as an act of power and control over the woman, taking something incredibly private and personal to most people and humiliating with it, and abusing.

I'm anti-gay myself, but I can't say forcing gay sex on someone is what I'd do to show it. What strange logic. Oh well, they're caught.