Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I'm surprised no one came QQing to forums about use of this. We can use it cycloned/feared/sheeped... great combo dark bargain+cataclysm when being trained by meelee/bm pets... I can't say on forums here how to use the spell because mmo champion thinks it's an exploit, even though it clearly isn't since spell is in game.

But you can google and find the command "how to cast cataclysm warlock", easy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galojohnson View Post
    even though it clearly isn't since spell is in game.
    Even though it clearly is an exploit because they officially said it was removed and you have to go to run a script to make it cast, rather than find it in your spell book with all your other abilities. If they say they removed a spell, and you find a way to use it; that's exploiting a bug and you can, and should get banned for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shodan30 View Post
    I am soooo sitting in the mind control cloud next Sha fight.
    Hate to rain on your parade, but the cloud doesn't MC. He chooses people at random for Growing Anger. The cloud just makes it so you are unable to attack/cast.

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    What is CN?
    I believe CN is China.

I tried doing the script on my Warlock before US' servers went down and it seems fixed now. My Warlock is level 80 though so and I am not sure if Cataclysm has a level requirement.

10+ Year Old Account
    fixed.....

10+ Year Old Account
    I had fun with Cataclysm used it in a few BGs, Darkmoon arena and just had a lot of fun with it before it was removed. Everyone seemed amazed at the spell when I kept using it in the Shrine :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Promethieus View Post
    I believe CN is China.

I tried doing the script on my Warlock before US' servers went down and it seems fixed now. My Warlock is level 80 though so and I am not sure if Cataclysm has a level requirement.
    If you'd have read the thread you'd know it required Destruction spec and the Mannoroth's Fury talent from T6 (level 90). You could've concluded from this your level 80 warlock would be unable to cast this spell.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually changed my offspec to use this, was pretty funny watching people panic when I popped it on trash.