Hey guys, thanks for checking us out!

Elysium are a newly formed guild on Aggramar EU (PVE) Alliance.

We are born from the core members from previous guild An Fianna (One of the top guilds on Aggramar, steadily being rank 2 on the realm before they quit raiding).

Some members decided they still wanted to raid when the guild had stopped - so this is where we are.

While we realise getting the guild together and raiding we will be behind to compete for rankings in current content - we feel we have the expertise and skills to push hard in 5.2 and Throne of the Thunder King. Our members are currently raiding at 7/16HC and we aim to get back on track asap

Our raid times are Wednesday, Sunday and Monday from 2000 til 2300 server time

Currently we are recruiting ALL classes , however our raiding members we would expect to be achieveing a minimum of around 80% raid attendance

What you can expect from us?

A mature, laid back and focused approach to raiding , with a group of friendly people who have played together for a long time.

An experienced leadership with raiding experience in end game raiding since early vanilla

Plenty of laughs in our voice channels (currently being setup!)

What we expect of you?

You can bring a focused attitude to raiding but also a friendly personality to fit in with the rest of us

Come to raid prepared with strats and consumables and ready to raid for 3 hours, can put up with wipes and listen and follow our raid instructions, but also to be alert at noticing where we could do things better.

I'll leave it at that just now, but if we sound like the kind of thing you are looking for please drop us a small application here : http://www.elysium-aggy.enjin.com/ or contact myself or Sweetness in game (To find myself, do /who Spunge, chances are im on one of those characters)

Thanks

Spunge

p.s. We have a few members still gearing as having to mainchange due to raiding requirements so currently we are focusing quickly on gearing these people to catch up with the rest - if you're mainchanging etc this might be a great time to join!