Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Cant seem to get Battletron yet, might need a bit more practise or something. The damage taken is just stupid as 2H frost though, wiping at like 20% from zolt spam.

Quote Originally Posted by stermor View Post
    So with a dk beeing one of the favorite classes to solo
    You mean Blood DK's being one of the favorite specs to solo with.

All brawl bosses have enrage timers, that's why you wont see DK's represented more than the other classes, probably even less considering the lack of self heals as frost. You wont get past the first few ranks as a Blood DK unless you are doing it in BiS dps gear.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    You wont get past the first few ranks as a Blood DK unless you are doing it in BiS dps gear.
    Just not true. I did everything up to summoner as blood and never even had the fire pop up. This was in ilvl 493 gear, which is not even normal HoF fully geared. Most bosses fell over within a minute, I could do about 75k dps with army, DRW and ghoul up, and a pot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rank 2, only started last night and not put a lot of time into it - will put more time in starting on Wednesday.

rank 7 at the moment, working on the Dark Summoner, played unholy untill now, sadly its not working here:/

rank 8, haven't had a chance to try any of the 4 rank 8 bosses yet.

Hardest boss up to this point was Battletron,
    the mines, enrage or fight mechanic weren't a problem,
    the issue was his dps from his unavoidable basic laser attacks was higher than my self HPS in most talents/gear/spec combos.
    ended up working with DW with Death Siphon.

I felt the same healing issue on GG Engineers, even while avoiding rockets, their damage from unavoidable basic attacks was still a bit of an issue compared to self healing, although this fight was easier.

(keep in mind Death Pact has been majorly bugged for me, so don't know if that would have made things a bit better)

I definitely feel that our self healing as a dps spec is surprisingly worse than alot of other classes.

Deleted
    for those poor souls who cant live without dp

#showtooltip
    /cast raise dead
    /tar risen Ally
    /cast Death Pact
    /targetlasttarget

this works

Quote Originally Posted by Frozendekay View Post
    Just not true. I did everything up to summoner as blood and never even had the fire pop up. This was in ilvl 493 gear, which is not even normal HoF fully geared. Most bosses fell over within a minute, I could do about 75k dps with army, DRW and ghoul up, and a pot.
    Though to be fair, nothing up until summoner really requires high dps. You can get by with less than 60k for most. Summoner, Battletron and the rare bosses all require much more than this.

Overall I find that these are fairly difficult for DKs. Late bosses (Meatball and Millhouse specifically) are going to probably require a respec as the buff probably doesn't affect the pet damage.

In addition, the death pact bug is fairly game breaking as its our most effective defensive cd.
    Last edited by Nangz; 2012-12-04 at 02:09 PM.

Death Siphon is the best health regen talent you can pick up for brawler's guild imo. The work around for death pact is easy enough but the constant unavoidable on certain bosses (GG engineering, battletron, Milhouse... etc) make death siphon a better choice.

To clarify my earlier statement... Most of the people who use tank spec on my battlegroup are pretty terrible and end up hitting the enrage. Bruce enrage is fun to watch.

Deleted
    Just got to rank 8, Battletron was so freaking hard, but managed to get it down with death siphon spam build with dw weapons. Any tips for rank 8 fights?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Glitch3d View Post
    Any tips for rank 8 fights?
    Raid. Then raid some more. Then raid your ass off. Then raid even more. That way you can maybe have a chance of beating those opponents in this or next reset.

Anyone relying on PvP, 5man and justice (even with a couple valor pieces from vendors) gear will be waiting two, three resets before there's any point in doing this "solo content."

Deleted
    I have 491 ilvl with 4p set bonus, Some fights should be doable if I don't screw up.

Deleted
    Rank 7, havent really done it since i sold my brawlers pass

Quote Originally Posted by Jarg View Post
    rank 7 at the moment, working on the Dark Summoner, played unholy untill now, sadly its not working here:/
    Killed him in discipline spec, just use the beam to control adds, stay out of the corner (adds only pop there) and focus 1 add then focus boss for 15sec then rinse & repeat.

Deleted
    Rank 7 atm, killed summoner and working on Battletron. 2h frost spec ilvl476 i can just about dish out the required dps but only if i don't self heal so I am thinking I am going to need 2,3 more upgrades on gear. Unfortunately cant try dw siphon tact as i don't have 2 1h decent wpns. As for summoner it is all about controlling the ghosts, and the debuff on summoner if you kill 2 or more ghosts stacks. My tact was aotd, ghoul on pull, kill first ghost, dps the boss only until he spawns scnd ghost. Then switch to second ghost, kill it. Back to the boss and nuke him until he spawns 2 additional ghosts switch to them, kill them, back on summoner... fight over... win

3/4 at rank 8 right now, Disruptron left. Seems highly improbable any melee will kill it without Levitate and even then they'll have to rely on the encounter not bugging out and breaking your Levitate without leaving a trace in your combat log. I died at least 10 times today due to 'damage' that wasn't actually resultant of failing on the encounter mechanics but rather simply a bug. Starting to get pretty annoying...
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Quote Originally Posted by grandchamp0120 View Post
    I cant seem to get past Leper Gnome Quintet. Any tips on how you guys got them down. Might give it a go in blood. I can burst them down pretty well, but just cant seem to drop the debuff quick enough.

Thanks for any help!!
    Antimagic Zone at 15+ stacks at 25+ stacks Anti-magic shield.

Also, I really would love to learn the reason blizzard out of the blue decided to stealth buff Battletron. 80k+ DPS to do that fight. The difference between 5M and 9M hp is just WAY too high.

---------- Post added 2012-12-07 at 06:35 AM ----------

sorry but have you ever seen the rank 8 fights?? they are not just hard dps wise.. hell if i could stand still i might be able to push out those numbers in crap gear... but its not just the dps numbers that are important.. the is the constantly moving from shit, the dozen lasers trying to kill you or instant intrupts required..

so no while gear is important without great skill you will not clear these fights even in ilvl 2700... i don't mind it beeing a gear check i will get better gear eventually, but alot of raiders are just not skilled enough to beat these fights even in bis gear.. while i will eventually clear them.. i don't see what is wrong it..

the only thing you can seriously complain about in the brawler guild is the que's..
    Have you seen Battletron? Look at ANY ilvl 463i spec and just TELL me which can do 85k+ sustained over 2+minutes. Without full raid buffs. Go ahead, prove it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by grandchamp0120 View Post
    I agree with you on the simplicity just my execution sucks lol. What spec did are ppl having luck with?
    2H Frost with chilblains and AMZ talent.. but the one thing that makes this fight trivial as the glyph of dark succor and DSing the next gnome every time u kill 1

killed 2 rares grabbed an invite and enjoyed soloqueue till rank 6
    oneshotted pretty much all bosses till rank 8 as blood 2 shotted some because of enrage but killed them on 2nd attemp because vengeance stacking.
    Rank 8 is pretty much impossible as blood due to dmg requirements.
    have tried a few times as frost but since ive pretty much tankgear only its kinda pointless. and especially millhouse keeps annoing me because of his RNG luck with crystal spawn.
    not to mention disruptron who keeps hitting me while jumping perfectly over lasers. maybe hes bugged or serverlaag doesnt like me

---------- Post added 2012-12-08 at 10:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kunay View Post
    for those poor souls who cant live without dp

#showtooltip
    /cast raise dead
    /tar risen Ally
    /cast Death Pact
    /targetlasttarget

this works
    ähm or just press on death pact? why would you want to target your ghoul
    Last edited by Raegwyn; 2012-12-08 at 09:42 PM.

So with a dk beeing one of the favorite classes to solo. how is everybody doing in the brawler guild?

gotten to rank 8 without effort ? or what bosses did you have trouble with? how do you like the gear requirements ?

i'm quite interested in how you all liked the fights..

personally i'm a rank 7 on dark summoner which is pretty hard. (6 trys atm) basically cruised to rank 7 without to much trouble when it became quite difficult..

the que's are currently the only thing i really dislike.. 45 minuts of waiting is just way to long..
    I got to rank 7 np with a really poorly geared alt.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...stool/advanced

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart