Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Both are nice but I think the first one is better? Hm, dunno, I think I'd go with the first one if it was me.
    I absolutely love the first one due to me being weird/unique along with the character Axe, awesome shirts especially when hanging out with friends who all love Dota.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post

Isn't human trafficking illegal?
    I don't get it.

That's cool!

http://imgur.com/gallery/UxiH2 HUEHUEHUE
    AMG It's freezing in the middle!

That's cool!

http://imgur.com/gallery/UxiH2 HUEHUEHUE
    Thankfully that area that got so hot is far away from me, we reached 44 at the highest a week or so ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    I don't get it.
    Assuming the shirt comes with the model :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    You're just threatened by their raw sexuality
    No, it looks awful
    I don't get it.
    u haz da dumbs
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    AMG It's freezing in the middle!
    DOES NOT!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    Thankfully that area that got so hot is far away from me, we reached 44 at the highest a week or so ago.
    Ohh.... that's probably warmer than any day we've had during the summer in sweden for quite some years

Quote Originally Posted by Jeavline View Post
    Yes it should, but it's not and it annoys me now.

People are dumb :> If I replace your entire brain piece by piece, would you still be the same person?
    Well you can read some arguments from people like Aristotle in the wikipeadia link if you want Like a good comparison is a river, if you walk through a river, and then later in time walk through it again, have you walked through the same river? After all the water that you walked through is no longer there, its replaced with every tide, but you would still refer to it as the same river.

Also while you could argue that its changed physically (despite looking the same and having the exact same characteristics) how we percieve it has not changed. If you did not know that every plank has been replaced, you perceive it as the exact same ship you may have voyaged on several years ago. The same as if you know you've changed every plank, but don't think about it, you still perceive it as the same ship.

Also imo your argument is based on the difference between the original and the same, it may not actually be the original, but I'd still go with the same.

Deleted
    I counter with "boobs", Xan.

I counter with "boobs", Xan.
    Fair point, the final line of my argument was "His hat is ugly, he has more important things to worry about"

Ohh.... that's probably warmer than any day we've had during the summer in sweden for quite some years
    I actually like the heat but at times it makes it dangerous to workout, cardio especially and the sweating is annoying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    Wasssssssssss!

+27
    I'll hit the bed in 1,5 hours. Say hi?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Fair point, the final line of my argument was "His hat is ugly, he has more important things to worry about"
    You win this round! but I will get you eventually, if it so be the last thing I do!
    I actually like the heat but at times it makes it dangerous to workout, cardio especially and the sweating is annoying.
    I prefer warmth over cold, as well.

Deleted
    A brain and a ship function in different ways

The teleportation thingy isn't a paradox. It's the same thing. You can tear down a house to build it another place, but essentially it's still the same house. You just moved it. That's the same thing as teleporting a person.

Changing the pieces on a ship with pieces of the same function doesn't alter the ship.
    How? You died, you were destroyed in every way and sense possible. But when I materialize you you will still be exactly the same as you were before.(physically). But is it really you? That's a pretty good paradox to me. I can even wait 1 million years before rematerializing you, so you really get the feeling how it is to not exist at all. This is not a threat btw :P

@theshippart: No it doesn't alter it, but it's not the same ship. You can rebuild the same ship with the same planks you replaced. Does that mean there are now 2 of the same 1 ship?
    Last edited by mmoc098be2d235; 2013-01-15 at 08:40 PM.

Deleted
    Stop talking smart!

Stop talking smart!
    Sure sure, I destroyed half my braincells trying to explain the point to my GF and then get it translated.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's the freaking middle of winter.
    It hits 46c at the very worst over here in the summer. Does it hit like 95c In the summer there?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Well you can read some arguments from people like Aristotle in the wikipeadia link if you want Like a good comparison is a river, if you walk through a river, and then later in time walk through it again, have you walked through the same river? After all the water that you walked through is no longer there, its replaced with every tide, but you would still refer to it as the same river.

Also while you could argue that its changed physically (despite looking the same and having the exact same characteristics) how we percieve it has not changed. If you did not know that every plank has been replaced, you perceive it as the exact same ship you may have voyaged on several years ago. The same as if you know you've changed every plank, but don't think about it, you still perceive it as the same ship.

Also imo your argument is based on the difference between the original and the same, it may not actually be the original, but I'd still go with the same.
    Say you have a vehicle. It might be a boat, a car, or even a plane. Every other week, you replace one part, with a brand new one. You save all the old parts.

After changing every last part, is it still the same vehicle (seeing how you gradually altered it slightly every other week)? If you use all the parts you saved to build a new vehicle, do you now have two of the same vehicle?

+ 28

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    It hits 46c at the very worst over here in the summer. Does it hit like 95c In the summer there?!?!
    But summer in the US = winter in the upsiderland and the other way around, no?

10+ Year Old Account
    Huzzah made my Ada development kit, compiler AND executable work on windows

That was today's challenge. Now I can lean back until I go to bed. Wonderful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    44 = 111 in America-land temperature.

But summer in the US = winter in the upsiderland and the other way around, no?
    Fairly sure.

Upsidedown land seasons.

Summer: December-February
    Autumn: March-May
    Winter: June-August
    Spring: September-November
    Last edited by Lyriok; 2013-01-15 at 08:44 PM.