Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Water boils at 100 degrees

HajBaj Maj
    I think people in Australia use the Fahrenheit scale.

Wooah, are Yuri and Sunny in every IY episode from season one?

10+ Year Old Account
    We use Celsius but I think that picture was made by an American, otherwise we'd all be dead!

Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    I think people in Australia use the Fahrenheit scale.
    That's an imaginary scale

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    We use Celsius but I think that picture was made by an American, otherwise we'd all be dead!
    We would all be raisins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wooah, are Yuri and Sunny in every IY episode from season one?
    From episode 1-32, yes. All the members of the show are (apart from one of the hosts, he leaves around episode 8 but it's not Tae Woo or Shinyoung and they're the two best hosts anyway ) and there is 1.5 episodes without Yuri because she was sick, Sooyoung fills in for her.
    After episode 32, Sunny, Yuri and Hyuna leave because both SNSD and 4minute begin touring Japan at that time. They're replaced by Victoria from F(x), Jooyeon from After school and Sori who is a solo singer (I got that last bit from wiki, never watched any episodes without Sunny/Yuri. Only up to episode 22

Season 1 got 58 episodes in total, then in season 2 they change all the members and Sunny is the only returning members from season 1, also Hyoyeon is in it, but then Sunny left IY2 at the same time as 2 other people. No idea why, they didn't replace them just three people left. Hyoyeons still in IY2 (and it's still being filmed)

---------- Post added 2012-12-04 at 09:14 PM ----------

Checked, Sunny was in 31 episodes of IY2, then the show took a hiatus and when it returned it was down 3 members

From episode 1-32, yes. All the members of the show are (apart from one of the hosts, he leaves around episode 8 but it's not Tae Woo or Shinyoung and they're the two best hosts anyway ) and there is 1.5 episodes without Yuri because she was sick, Sooyoung fills in for her.
    After episode 32, Sunny, Yuri and Hyuna leave because both SNSD and 4minute begin touring Japan at that time. They're replaced by Victoria from F(x), Jooyeon from After school and Sori who is a solo singer (I got that last bit from wiki, never watched any episodes without Sunny/Yuri. Only up to episode 22

Season 1 got 58 episodes in total, then in season 2 they change all the members and Sunny is the only returning members from season 1, also Hyoyeon is in it, but then Sunny left IY2 at the same time as 2 other people. No idea why, they didn't replace them just three people left. Hyoyeons still in IY2 (and it's still being filmed)

Ye, I read it's still going.

From Wiki:
    It was then later revealed that Sunny would be also leaving the show. As she was the only member from season 1, they agreed that she would stay on with season 2 until the program became somewhat stable. She left the show after the July 7th episode.
    All episodes are ~60min long?

It's amazing what all those idols do besides singing/performing.
    Last edited by Asmekiel; 2012-12-04 at 01:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup all episodes are 1hour long, without ads
    So I'm up to episode 22, almost a full days worth hehe.

10+ Year Old Account

I am back :>

10+ Year Old Account
    Welcome back Elmi!

O haj Elmi

http://www.smtownsnsd.com/2012/11/ph...-official.html
    I got to drive in this car last week, it's really comfortable and quiet (even at 130km/h )

Yup all episodes are 1hour long, without ads
    So I'm up to episode 22, almost a full days worth hehe.
    I don't know if I have the patience for that tbh. The start was a bit slow (only watched the first 3 parts of the first episode so far) and that's not really my thing. I prefer things like Intimate Note and SGB where there's stuff going on all the time.
    Last edited by Asmekiel; 2012-12-04 at 01:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got to drive in this car last week, it's really comfortable and quiet (even at 130km/h )
    You should try a Rolls Royce

Quote Originally Posted by Elmi View Post
    You should try a Rolls Royce
    Like I have the money for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like I have the money for that.
    http://www.likest.com/hats/police_hats/IMG_0534.jpg?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know if I have the patience for that tbh. The start was a bit slow (only watched the first 3 parts of the first episode so far) and that's not really my thing. I prefer things like Intimate Note and SGB where there's stuff going on all the time.
    Yea, I didn't watch IY until I'd watched most of the shows like that
    I think the first episode might be slower than most, but it's definitely not filled with as many laughs as things like SGB or Intimate note. But I love seeing all the different group members together xD

How'd you get to drive that car?

Deleted

Aaaaand I'm back. We got the one subject neither one had anything to say about. RNG screws me over even in real life! :c

Yea, I didn't watch IY until I'd watched most of the shows like that
    I think the first episode might be slower than most, but it's definitely not filled with as many laughs as things like SGB or Intimate note. But I love seeing all the different group members together xD

How'd you get to drive that car?
    I don't have much with other groups. Though the interaction is nice.

We have a Santa Fe which needed some maintenance. So we got an i30 for that day from the garage.

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post

Aaaaand I'm back. We got the one subject neither one had anything to say about. RNG screws me over even in real life! :c
    Welcome back. That sucks :/