10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    I actually pull my weight in there and what do I get? "LOL. HERE'S SOME GOLD MOFO!". And this is 2-3 weeks in a row now. So yes, I'm pissed. Yes, I know it's just pixels and blah blah. Insert other things like it doesn't matter here. But it fucking frustrates the shit out of me.

Read above.

EDIT: And to add to that, some of my guildies are rubbing the items they're getting at my face. I haven't been lucky even with weapons and now people are going "Lol, I got both for my off-spec last week!". Like gee, thanks a lot.
    Oh that's rough Ave. I was in the same boat. It'll happen. Probably all in the same week too.

+1

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Oh that.. I stopped caring about loot a loooooong time ago. I played for fun, not to get annoyed by things like this.
    The thing is that I've been tossed back towards my priest who's behind in gear compared to the rest of the team. I'm not comfortable about it. And yet I'm expected to do the same the rest are doing with less resources than they have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Oh that's rough Ave. I was in the same boat. It'll happen. Probably all in the same week too.
    On the bright side, in a couple weeks I don't have to be thinking about this crap in a while and I can just kick back and forget all about it.

---------- Post added 2012-12-05 at 05:55 PM ----------

Urgh. I still haven't eaten anything and I need to take that shower too. Laters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh that.. I stopped caring about loot a loooooong time ago. I played for fun, not to get annoyed by things like this.
    I do too. But the way people act like Pheromones is the fucking plague (nooo noo we want to do DPS, WELL SO DO I!!! Healers are usually clueless about it despite being the best classes to handle it.....) and then STILL run over you at the start of the fight?!

[Far too shocking expletives for mortal ears removed.]

If it wasn't for the fact I needed the VP I would drop any group that was 2/3 for the Dread Approach...

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Back.

Yea Intimate Note is just a show that focuses on different people each episode so you only need to watch the episodes of the group you want to see on it, watch it Migari!
    Otherwise We got married Seohyun or IY are both good choices too, but less laughs per minute than Intimate note xD We got married is probably funnier than IY, IY is really funny in parts but can be slow in other parts.

5Dolls are alright, never really like them a great deal. Mostly because of how they happened and then didn't.

They started out as Co-ed school which I actually liked more than 5dolls, at least two of their songs anyway. Then suddenly their idiot record label decided to gut the group, kick out some members, add some others and split them up into a guy and girl gruop making 5dolls, and speed. Speed sucks though!

10+ Year Old Account

bleep bloop

Deleted

-2 what's with the numbers? I don't like that "-" there!

EDIT: Ouch and a second too late -.-

10+ Year Old Account

Welcome to 'Mods are winning' territory!

Deleted

FYI, you have a minute or two to change your number to fit the one before you if you're a tad slow.

mmmmh, feels a bit like cheating.

Maybe I can sneak a tiger or a big dog in Dyra's room, would at least make one mod-kitten less.

like reeeeeal bad and big angry ... err .. dog

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiercon View Post
    mmmmh, feels a bit like cheating.
    We all do it. I just did it with my number. I refresh a couple times to see if anyone else has posted after me and stuff like that so I won't mess it for others. But generally everyone here does it.

---------- Post added 2012-12-05 at 06:08 PM ----------

On a random note.

Though I can't do that. And now I'm really, really off before I faint. :c

Deleted

Deleted
    Why is my laundry so wet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Night Aveline, and I didn't know you were in Finland

---------- Post added 2012-12-06 at 12:16 AM ----------

Maybe this but not 100% on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post

---------- Post added 2012-12-06 at 12:16 AM ----------

Maybe this but not 100% on that.
    Lol, found that right before you linked it

That's not this eh?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I'm kinda sure she didn't go to bed It's only 18:18 in Finland.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    You tricked me into clicking K-pop stuff.
    Goooodddd *evil laugh*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Too excitable.

You tricked me into clicking K-pop stuff.
    No! It's like WET! Not damp. WET! And never ever ever ever never click any links from the K-pop mafia!