Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Stumbled upon a leaked video of a fur factory in china... I want to puke right now.
    The thing is, do people actually think everything in the world is sunshine and lollipops? =/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyflu View Post
    You're insane.
    Good.
    Stumbled upon a leaked video of a fur factory in china... I want to puke right now.
    That video is horrible. Is that one from meatonline.com or something?

NSFW it if you link it.

Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2013-03-01 at 07:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Far from, Joy. But what I saw was beyond cruel and I will not post it here. I can hand it out to those who REALLY want to know in pm/skype later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

The thing is, do people actually think everything in the world is sunshine and lollipops? =/
    Probably not, who wants lollipops when you have unicorns :/

10+ Year Old Account
    There's some sense in you, I see
    I'm a tatt person, you know that.

Not that everyone gets it right, a lot of people dislike tattoos on women for some reason, I never understood that. >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I don't live where he is going, in Faro. I would definitely say hi though if I did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Going to find Majad, hunty?

all these posts that didnt load on refresh.

Deleted
    Just like 911 is 870 more than 41. And what is 41? Yes, the number you get if you put together 21, 19 and 1. And what do these numbers represent? USA. U the 21st letter of the alphabet, S the 19th letter and A the first. Clearly the US government was behind 911.

I like narwhals. They're like unicorns of the sea.

Deleted
    Far from, Joy. But what I saw was beyond cruel and I will not post it here. I can hand it out to those who REALLY want to know in pm/skype later.
    I don't wanna see it. I once saw how the Pigs for McRibs in america are treated, that was enough animal cruelty for 2 lifetimes.

Deleted
    Okay.
    Probably not, who wants lollipops when you have unicorns :/
    Why not both?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    I'm a tatt person, you know that.

Not that everyone gets it right, a lot of people dislike tattoos on women for some reason, I never understood that. >.<
    Indeed! Good tattoos makes everything better!

Quote Originally Posted by The Gravemind View Post

all these posts that didnt load on refresh.
    You know you want to.

MMO-Champion seems to be acting weird the last few days. Sometimes they time-out and when you refresh a second later it's like nothing's wrong :s

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    I don't wanna see it. I once saw how the Pigs for McRibs in america are treated, that was enough animal cruelty for 2 lifetimes.
    Are you a vegetarian?

Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Just like 911 is 870 more than 41. And what is 41? Yes, the number you get if you put together 21, 19 and 1. And what do these numbers represent? USA. U the 21st letter of the alphabet, S the 19th letter and A the first. Clearly the US government was behind 911.

I like narwhals. They're like unicorns of the sea.
    That's like not at all why they chose 9-11. The emergency number is 911, this was just a raise awareness day for that.

---------- Post added 2013-03-01 at 08:42 PM ----------

Why not both?
    I suppose that's possible if you can have more than 2 things.

Deleted
    Are you a vegetarian?
    You don't need to be vegetarian to be disgusted at pigs being ripped apart and feel sick when you see a person taking the whole skin off of a dog while he's alive and then thrown into a truck waiting to die from the pain.

Slaughter houses, the whole skin business is horrid.

10+ Year Old Account
    It'd be 11-9 if they used sensible dates anyway. (Which is the date the terrorists were likely using in their country (too lazy to check, playing the third AC game.)

Deleted
    Are you a vegetarian?
    No. Are you telling me you actually support animals being treated like that?

Deleted

Hey Joy Asme Ely Holz Genga Hunt Rix Maj Wass Mig WorErio Fallen Arlee Dyra.
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Deleted
    That's like not at all why they chose 9-11. The emergency number is 911, this was just a raise awareness day for that.
    Too simple.