Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    I don't mind the filler perse, it's just that it sits in the middle of the story and completely disrupts it and makes no sense.
    Those are the bad fillers.

Fillers in good series actually add up quite a lot to the story and are essential.

Samurai Champloo had nothing but fillers.
    Rurouni Kenshin also had a fair share of fillers that added to the storyline.

Also Trigun. Trigun has a ton of important fillers too.

Deleted
    I have enough books to read without downloading manga too >.<
    Why would you download manga? You just read it on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    Really? I thought it was stupid, Naruto filler is almost as bad as bleach filler.
    Nothing can be as annoying as Bleach filler. Those guys do whole season fillers lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Bleach filler wasn't so bad, for the most part, whilst it was long, it was at least a full storyline in itself. It broke from the main story (baka), but at least it was a consistent storyline.

(to me anyway )

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittypaws View Post
    Those are the bad fillers.

Fillers in good series actually add up quite a lot to the story and are essential.

Samurai Champloo had nothing but fillers.
    Rurouni Kenshin also had a fair share of fillers that added to the storyline.

Also Trigun. Trigun has a ton of important fillers too.
    If they have anything to do with the main storyline then they're usually not fillers.

---------- Post added 2013-03-26 at 08:28 PM ----------

Bleach filler wasn't so bad, for the most part, whilst it was long, it was at least a full storyline in itself. It broke from the main story (baka), but at least it was a consistent storyline.

(to me anyway )
    Are you kidding me? The bount arc was dragging on for way too long, then they had a filler that not only interrupted the storyline but they were in a fight, and suddenly they were somewhere completely different. Bleach has by far the worst fillers of any anime I've ever seen.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they add to the story, they're not really fillers though are they?

When I'm at the computer, I tend not to have the time for reading manga, so I'd download it and read it on my kindle or my phone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittypaws View Post
    Nothing can be as annoying as Bleach filler. Those guys do whole season fillers lol
    Naruto wasn't that much better, they had like 4 filler arcs before shippuden.

---------- Post added 2013-03-26 at 08:30 PM ----------

If they add to the story, they're not really fillers though are they?

When I'm at the computer, I tend not to have the time for reading manga, so I'd download it and read it on my kindle or my phone
    What did you do with bleach? Did you just accept that it's over, or are you reading the manga for the last arc?

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you kidding me? The bount arc was dragging on for way too long, then they had a filler that not only interrupted the storyline but they were in a fight, and suddenly they were somewhere completely different. Bleach has by far the worst fillers of any anime I've ever seen.
    Yeah but story filler is better than individual, pointless and disconnected episode filler

---------- Post added 2013-03-26 at 07:32 PM ----------

I actually stopped watching bleach before it finished. It had gotten up to him using the ultimate wolf thingy and defeating Aizen, then he was starting to die/lose his powers. That's about as far as I got.

I'm back for "good" this time... until raid starts.

Deleted
    Yeah but story filler is better than individual, pointless and disconnected episode filler [COLOR="red"]
    I agree, in my opinion the anime that handles filler the best is One Piece.

But the shit bleach did was unacceptable imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    One Piece is like 6 billion episodes though >.<

I hate listening to stuff dubbed, so I have to be able to watch it at a time I can catch at least half of the subtitles, probably why my anime folder hasn't shrunk much recently

Deleted

I hate listening to stuff dubbed, so I have to be able to watch it at a time I can catch at least half of the subtitles, probably why my anime folder hasn't shrunk much recently
    *cough* Manga *cough*

10+ Year Old Account
    Reading takes time too.

My brain is weird though, I have time to do lots of things, I have lots of things to do in the time, yet I can still sit there bored. Woo ....

Deleted
    Reading takes time too.
    Yes but in my experience reading manga takes less time than watching anime. In the time you watch 1 episode you can easily read 3 chapters, not to mention the obvious lack of filler.

Deleted
    + 2

Bounto Cancer Arc.

Deleted
    Yes but in my experience reading manga takes less time than watching anime. In the time you watch 1 episode you can easily read 3 chapters, not to mention the obvious lack of filler.
    I bet I could read like 1 chapter in the time it takes to watch 3 episodes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    + 2
    You math wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Joyflu View Post
    I bet I could read like 1 chapter in the time it takes to watch 3 episodes.
    Well yes, but that's because you're speshul.

I can listen to this song over and over, so excited for that game.

+ 25

10+ Year Old Account
    Any *cough* pointers *cough* as to where the Bleach manga is for after Aizen is dead? (I loved Aizen, awesome badass)