10+ Year Old Account
    Yup exactly what Dyra said. No rewards for not calling in sick. If people start calling in sick once per week they have a talk with them (that's happened before) but that's all.

Deleted
    Aha! Yes the rum! Did you think I had forgotten? Rum be part of me grub, ye filthy bilgerat!

Sounds like a fun day, Ana

10+ Year Old Account
    Call in sick you shall.

And lol'd at that yoda pic.

Also wtf who the hell tries to steal a full trolley of meat?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's...not the first time it's happened. Short answer Aboriginals
    Sounds racist but they always are.

Often, they get away. Honestly if Mai hadn't been on the register near where he tried to leave he would have gotten away with it.

Deleted
    People who can't afford meat or don't want to pay would be my guess-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Call in sick you shall.

And lol'd at that yoda pic.

Also wtf who the hell tries to steal a full trolley of meat?
    You'd be surprised. Much as it would be nice to think he's truly poor and was stealing to get himself a meal, that amount of meat makes me think he's just nicking it for a big BBQ party or he's going to put it in a freezer and not have to pay much to eat for the next few months.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahaha the idea sounds so silly however
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahaha the idea sounds so silly however
    Oh Wass you are so innocent. :3

Be glad you're not as bitter, cynical and jaded as myself and Purifier.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post

Often, they get away. Honestly if Mai hadn't been on the register near where he tried to leave he would have gotten away with it.
    Aren't they like super anti modernization, almost as bad as those American hipsters (which I can't remember the name off)?
    Why would they go into a store to start with? xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh Wass you are so innocent. :3

Be glad you're not as bitter, cynical and jaded as myself and Purifier.
    The definition of UK people?

No more lessons, seminars or presentations now. I'm completely done until 14th january where we start again. 1 whole month.

I just have 2 exams next week... but I'm not fuzzed about those. Not worried at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea. The amount of meat he has seemed like it'd be to much for even a BBQ!
    There was also lots of milk, chocolate milk, lollies, some eggs and some cans of drink. The funny thing is he tried to steal the cheap brand of drinks (kirks)
    I mean c'mon, if you're going to steal at least go big.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeavline View Post
    Aren't they like super anti modernization, almost as bad as those American hipsters (which I can't remember the name off)?
    No, they're not The American hipsters would be the Amish
    They are always what? What are they? Racist?
    You'd be surprised. Much as it would be nice to think he's truly poor and was stealing to get himself a meal, that amount of meat makes me think he's just nicking it for a big BBQ party or he's going to put it in a freezer and not have to pay much to eat for the next few months.
    True. I saw an old guy yesterday begging in front of my supermarket, and I'm always like go away you freak. Then when I came out again he was gone, but then I saw him at the dumpsters trying to find some food Now I want to give him some food. Because he was actually poor. Most likely illegal immigrant too, but what the hell.

10+ Year Old Account
    The world is cruel... I feel bad for poor people aswell.

Deleted
    Yea. The amount of meat he has seemed like it'd be to much for even a BBQ!
    There was also lots of milk, chocolate milk, lollies, some eggs and some cans of drink. The funny thing is he tried to steal the cheap brand of drinks (kirks)
    I mean c'mon, if you're going to steal at least go big.
    He probably stole it for his convenience store

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeavline View Post
    Some are. Some are regular people. Some still live out in the dessert. In fact in 1980 a westernised aboriginal came across a tribe of Aboriginals in the desert that had never seen civilization before xD They're still there, hunting and doing whatever it is someone does to survive in the out back. Then there's some that are half way between modernized and not. As in they smoke, eat store bought food and stuff but won't get a job. There are adverts here targeted at Aboriginals telling them to get a job xD

---------- Post added 2012-12-13 at 06:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    They are always what? What are they? Racist?
    As in the people that true to steal large amounts of meat always are

We've caught a lot of old white people/young white people trying to steal too but they always go smaller. Only a couple of items tucked in their pants or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok now what am I gonna do the whole day?

Sure I've got a few studies to do but it's not in a hurry...

Deleted
    Some are. Some are regular people. Some still live out in the dessert. In fact in 1980 a westernised aboriginal came across a tribe of Aboriginals in the desert that had never seen civilization before xD They're still there, hunting and doing whatever it is someone does to survive in the out back. Then there's some that are half way between modernized and not. As in they smoke, eat store bought food and stuff but won't get a job. There are adverts here targeted at Aboriginals telling them to get a job xD

---------- Post added 2012-12-13 at 06:21 PM ----------

As in the people that true to steal large amounts of meat always are

We've caught a lot of old white people/young white people trying to steal too but they always go smaller. Only a couple of items tucked in their pants or something.
    Amg! I saw a documentary about them! It was because they were going to launch a rocket and had to secure the future crash-site. And there they were.

I'd be more suspicious of old people than aboriginals. Old people always steal.

---------- Post added 2012-12-13 at 11:24 AM ----------

+39
    You should totally bake a cake, Wass.

10+ Year Old Account
    The definition of UK people?

No more lessons, seminars or presentations now. I'm completely done until 14th january where we start again. 1 whole month.

I just have 2 exams next week... but I'm not fuzzed about those. Not worried at all.
    Pretty much!

What're you going to do with all that time off Wassbro?

+37

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Amg! I saw a documentary about them! It was because they were going to launch a rocket and had to secure the future crash-site. And there they were.

I'd be more suspicious of old people than aboriginals. Old people always steal.
    Old people seem so innocent though!
    They're usually caught by Nancy, this women our store hires to walk around the various stores and pretend to shop, but actually she's looking for thieves

Might have been a different group because the tribe I heard about was found just by someone driving along the high way. He was stopped and had a rifle and pointed it at them because they were wearing hair and stuff so were pretty scary looking. Don't think surveyors carry rifles xD

Deleted
    For a second there I thought you were going to tell us a joke xD

I bet most of them are nice people. Poverty can cause people to do many strange things.