Haj Jaev. Going to call you Jaev from now on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Haj Jaev. Going to call you Jaev from now on.
    Hai! If that makes you happy, then sure. Call me whatever you want

10+ Year Old Account
    +15

A kitten will come after we move. But if things work out here with a job at the hospital, moving might not be for a while.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    I believe I am the CEO of the club of ex-wowers?
    Dunno. All I know is that I quit with mixed feelings. It was in the middle of progression and I was top3 DPS, so in a way I let my guild down, but on the other hand I only still played because I didn't want to let them down.
    When Cata started I also quit for a while, (feb-sep 2011) got back near the end of FL. Dragon Soul was a good time again
    The past month I forgot a lot about WoW, but I also have a lot of good memories in that game. It was a good time, but I just had no interest anymore and ruining the experience because you force yourself to log on isn't something I wanted to do.

Deleted
    + 16

I don't like these Swedish lessons.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    A kitten will come after we move. But if things work out here with a job at the hospital, moving might not be for a while.
    Want to move far away then?

Deleted
    You got any education for it, kitteh?

Haj Ave.
    Why do you have Swedish lessons?

Deleted
    Haj Ave.
    Why do you have Swedish lessons?
    Because of school. If you live in Finland, you HAVE to study Swedish. No exeptions. So here I am. Totally paying attention to the task at hand.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Because of school. If you live in Finland, you HAVE to study Swedish. No exeptions. So here I am. Totally paying attention to the task at hand.
    That's stupid. Why on earth would they still teach you Swedish? It's not like Sweden is the capitol of the northern hemisphere(Bad choice of word here, but i'll let it slide xD)anymore and you need to know it to survive xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeavline View Post
    That's stupid. Why on earth would they still teach you Swedish? It's not like Sweden is the capitol of the northern hemisphere anymore and you need to know it to survive xD
    Finland used to be a part of Sweden and a lot of Swedish people live here. So for some reason it just is mandatory. I don't like it. And I suck at it.

We have to study French and German. French is one awful language... German is kinda funny sometimes, great language to use when angry
    Good thing I'm good with dictionaries The exam was a text with questions, so I just looked every word up and passed like that. Exam was 50% of the final grade.

Deleted
    Finland used to be a part of Sweden and a lot of Swedish people live here. So for some reason it just is mandatory. I don't like it. And I suck at it.
    Still.. I've worked most my life with Finns and never have I ever had to learn Finnish to communicate with them in my own country.
    The only word I know is Horri/hurri (Not sure of spelling), I call them that frequently

Deleted
    Swedish language suck!

Saw the movie "Sauna" ?

Deleted
    We have to study French and German. French is one awful language... German is kinda funny sometimes, great language to use when angry
    I know Finnish, English, Swedish, German and Russian. We study a lot of languages here. But I think Netherlands passes us. I've heard horror stories from my boyfriend about what they have to study.

---------- Post added 2013-01-17 at 01:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jeavline View Post
    Still.. I've worked most my life with Finns and never have I ever had to learn Finnish to communicate with them in my own country.
    The only word I know is Horri/hurri (Not sure of spelling), I call them that frequently
    I have no idea what that nickname means. And yeah, most Finns are pretty good at languages. At least compared to some of Europe since we start studying them when we're fairly young. Like I've always been great in English.
    Saw the movie "Sauna" ?
    I never watched it because it didn't interest me. But I like sauna (not the movie).

10+ Year Old Account
    Better than you did Asme? What did you do?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    You got any education for it, kitteh?
    I have a degree in Biology. So no specific training, but I can work on that if I have a direction/job to work to.

+14

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Swedish is still an official language of Finland, thats why they need to learn it

+15

I know Finnish, English, Swedish, German and Russian. We study a lot of languages here. But I think Netherlands passes us. I've heard horror stories from my boyfriend about what they have to study.
    Dutch* Don't ask me why we're called Dutch with a Dutch language when we're from the Netherlands though... Silly Englishers.
    I just wish we had more languages to choose from, I've always been interested in Asian culture and languages, but it's hard finding even a Spanish course here...