10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    +4 is what I say, every day!
    Hello Cthulu Island Adventure.

+ 5

10+ Year Old Account
    +3

Oh wow. I was trying for the life of me to remember what the name of that movie was called the other day. Death Becomes Her is bloody brilliant!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Oh wow. I was trying for the life of me to remember what the name of that movie was called the other day. Death Becomes Her is bloody brilliant!
    Oh, it is! Now I wanna go watch it! Too bad Netflix doesn't have it

Deleted
    Are you serious? O_o
    Oh, it is! Now I wanna go watch it! Too bad Netflix doesn't have it
    ... Why?
    +4

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    ... Why?
    *shrugs* I dunno. They don't always have older movies available. Possibly rights issues with the original production company? Anyway, excellent movie.

Deleted
    It was more like: Why would you wanna watch that?

What's that old horror/comedy where they get on a roller coaster at the start of the movie and then it ends in a meat grinder? And some others go to this house.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you serious? O_o
    I am. I've watched it a few times over the years when it's randomly shown late at night. It's so bizarre and funny, I love it! Especially the ending.

I kept thinking Matthew Broderick was in it for some reason, which explains why I couldn't find out what it was called.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account

What's that old horror/comedy where they get on a roller coaster at the start of the movie and then it ends in a meat grinder? And some others go to this house.
    I don't know that movie. But Death Becomes Her was awesome and you have no right to say it wasn't!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account

Sounds potentially like one of the Final Destination movies tbh. But I doubt it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds potentially like one of the Final Destination movies tbh. But I doubt it.
    That was my thought too.

Deleted
    I am. I've watched it a few times over the years when it's randomly shown late at night. It's so bizarre and funny, I love it! Especially the ending.

I kept thinking Matthew Broderick was in it for some reason, which explains why I couldn't find out what it was called.
    Blergh. I remember it scared the crap out of me. I haven't watched it since I could actually be good.
    I don't know that movie. But Death Becomes Her was awesome and you have no right to say it wasn't!!!!!
    I'm too young.
    That's what showed up when I googled roller coaster and horror movie. Also a movie called Roller Coaster. But no... Nothing But Trouble. My googling skills are outstanding.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm totally glued to this and I think anyone and everyone should watch it. I would make a topic about it but I'm not sure MMO-champ would approve.

Fyi I'm not biased for anyone. I'm just observing with great interest.

Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

+ 6

Elyberg :<

Deleted
    An almost one and a half hour long movie about computers? .... Thanks, but no thanks, Wass
    +7
    Now I'm watching clips from the evil movie on youtube I'm skerd

---------- Post added 2013-02-08 at 08:16 PM ----------

That's the scene I remembered I must have been 4 or 5 when I watched it. My parents are sick sick people to let me see such things. And for some reason I remember one of the women on the roller coaster as Fran Drescher.

Deleted
    +9

+ 10

TPB was is the best known, but I doubt it was is the biggest. Anyway, do you have a summary anywhere?

10+ Year Old Account
    +8

What is it with all these positive numbers??

Deleted
    She was working in a bridal shop in Flushing, Queens, until her boyfriend kicked her out in one of those crushing scenes. Where was she to go? What was she to do? She was out on her fanny! Lalalalalalalalala, that's how she became nanny!
    +9
    The numbers are pretty as they are. Leave them alone!