10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    take some meltonin!
    That's what I did. Melatonin is all I take.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    That's what I did. Melatonin is all I take.
    I'd love to try that out. It's on prescription in Sweden :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jevlin View Post
    I'd love to try that out. It's on prescription in Sweden :/
    Melatonin?!

Something that is naturally created by the human body and has no harmful effects is on prescription? That's stupid.
    I can just run down to the store, grab a box off the shelf and be good 2 go.

Deleted
    Melatonin?!

Something that is naturally created by the human body and has no harmful effects is on prescription? That's stupid.
    I can just run down to the store, grab a box off the shelf and be good 2 go.
    Yes, it's quite ridiculous. You will only get a prescription if you have chronological sleeping disorders or are by other medical reason not able to control your sleep schedule.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, it's quite ridiculous. You will only get a prescription if you have chronological sleeping disorders or are by other medical reason not able to control your sleep schedule.
    That's unfortunate

I love melatonin, I take it every night before bed to sleep. It used to take me 5+ hours to fall asleep until I started taking prescription sleeping pills. I didn't like the effects sleeping pills had on me so I switched to melatonin and couldn't be happier. No side effects, not habit forming, no drugs, can take any time of night, works very well.

Sleepy time for me. Night everyone.

Deleted
    That's unfortunate

I love melatonin, I take it every night before bed to sleep. It used to take me 5+ hours to fall asleep until I started taking prescription sleeping pills. I didn't like the effects sleeping pills had on me so I switched to melatonin and couldn't be happier. No side effects, not habit forming, no drugs, can take any time of night, works very well.

Sleepy time for me. Night everyone.
    I haven't been able to sleep properly in years, it's apparently not good enough reason for me to get a prescription. We'll get dumbass advice from our doctor if we ask for it. *Make sure to not eat anything 6hours before you go to bed and don't drink within 3 hours of going to bed.* And my favorite * Don't sleep with more than 1 pillow. if that doesn't solve the problem you can get an appointment at our dietist to make sure you get a well balanced meal that'll keep you active all day.*-.-

Goodnight

10+ Year Old Account
    Morning :3

*Tumbles around in bed*

It's great to have today and tomorrow off. Heehee.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

I haven't been able to sleep properly in years, it's apparently not good enough reason for me to get a prescription. We'll get dumbass advice from our doctor if we ask for it. *Make sure to not eat anything 6hours before you go to bed and don't drink within 3 hours of going to bed.* And my favorite * Don't sleep with more than 1 pillow. if that doesn't solve the problem you can get an appointment at our dietist to make sure you get a well balanced meal that'll keep you active all day.*-.-
    Don't drink anything, not even water?
    I solved my sleeping problem by just not going to bed before I nearly fall asleep. Worked perfectly.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/wfWJU.jpg[IMG]
    He should be ashamed of himself, getting caught like that.

Awesome.

[video=youtube;mUBX0NLCZEE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUBX0NLCZEE&utm_source=crysis3-unlock-reward-sharp-dressed-man-yt&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=cry_crysis3-unlock-reward-sharp-dressed-man-yt&sourceid=cry_crysis3-unlock-reward-sharp-dressed-man-yt[video]
    Unlock reward?
    I like how they put the "not all images may reflect actual gameplay" note in there

---------- Post added 2013-02-12 at 10:43 AM ----------

Haj PvM

number...number...number... ah, found one.
    + 14

10+ Year Old Account
    *Runs and fetches another noombah*

*drops it at Asme's feet*

+ 15
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    *Does the same thing again*

+ 17

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Don't drink anything, not even water?
    I solved my sleeping problem by just not going to bed before I nearly fall asleep. Worked perfectly.
    My sleep schedule: Be awake for 2 days because fuck me, that's why. Pass out for 15 hours and then be awake for 2 days again. It's an impossibility for me to fall asleep within 2 days of waking up. I will just lay in bed for hours on end looking up at the ceiling until bored and go play computer games. I probably have something serious but cant be arsed to go to the doctor as this sleep schedule works for someone unemployed.

And yeah, you should let your system get rid of any liquids before bed otherwise the chances are you'll wake up in middle of the night having to take a leak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank god I dont have any sleeping disorders atm. Also I never have to take a leak in the night, even if I don't do it before bed. Awesome bladder I got, I guess.

I drink a glass of water right before going to bed, never wake up at night. Guess that's a side effect then

*notices he can post a number again*
    + 18

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh I really have to get out of bed.

+ 19

You can do it Wass, I believe in you.

+ 20

+ 21.

Go to school and teachers aren't in.. they're unwell. Brilliant. At least I get to go home and sleep, I guess. Still have to go in for afternoon lessons though.

._.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 22

Out of bed!

That sucks Ely. Can't you use the spare time until the afternoon to do some other study-related things in school?

*Yawn.
    *Stretch.
    Morning.

Deleted
    + 20

Good morning
    Last edited by mmocaf2cfee3ee; 2013-02-12 at 11:25 AM.