10+ Year Old Account
    Just go to the url and change it

http://www.last.fm/user/textur3

The fm.se (or de etc) are just for the languages.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Installs a plugin to your media player.

Also has xbox, ios, android and various other forms of support, potentially even youtube support via firefox addons etc
    Only iTunes, Spotify and Winamp and since the last update foobar2000.

+ 20

Your musical compatibility with vikben is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Massive Attack, Passion Pit, Aphex Twin, M83 and Asian Dub Foundation.
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

fucking panic attacks

Geng/Dyra/Joy win.

10+ Year Old Account
    That list is wrong, I know for a fact it also supports Windows Media Player (as I use it myself ) as well as Xbox support (I have the Xbox app, not that I ever use it).

I also believe in the new update, it said that you should avoid using itunes for your ipod scrobbles, and should use the iOS app, so one would assume it would be available on that too.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 21

I don't use last.fm

Deleted
    If you are bored you can always do like me! http://i.minus.com/j0rKEIy1f4rom.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    That list is wrong, I know for a fact it also supports Windows Media Player (as I use it myself ) as well as Xbox support (I have the Xbox app, not that I ever use it).

I also believe in the new update, it said that you should avoid using itunes for your ipod scrobbles, and should use the iOS app, so one would assume it would be available on that too.
    Oh oops. It's WMP in that list, my bad. I'd rather see they make a plugin for MPC-HC, but I switched to Winamp now, so it's not too bad.
    Why doesn't it need a plugin for spotify?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    fucking panic attacks
    A'wwww

Quote Originally Posted by Jongin View Post
    I only have 99.722927808762% in common with you Asme. Quit listening to that metal stuff!
    I have 99.844127893448% with Anak, but only 99.699807167053% with BHD.

+ 22

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    If you are bored you can always do like me! http://i.minus.com/j0rKEIy1f4rom.jpg
    It appears as though your fingers are wrapped in cotton possibly due to an injury or something?

Deleted
    While that certainly looks like a lot of fun, I'm too lazy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Populaire View Post

Geng/Dyra/Joy win.
    Lol.. VaJayJay? But he listens to... bzzz basaw KAPOOM! scratch scratch BZZZ bam!
    +23
    Goodnight

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    It appears as though your fingers are wrapped in cotton possibly due to an injury or something?
    Was going to slice a baguette and slipped and nailed the bread knife to my fingers Great friday!

Deleted
    Also, if someone wants to listen to some metal, feel free to click my sig spotify link Made a new spotify account and all for you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Lol.. VaJayJay? But he listens to... bzzz basaw KAPOOM! scratch scratch BZZZ bam!
    +23
    Goodnight
    I improved him through my Spotify playlist.
    :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Oh oops. It's WMP in that list, my bad. I'd rather see they make a plugin for MPC-HC, but I switched to Winamp now, so it's not too bad.
    Possibly because spotify is online based and it can grab your details from there? No idea, I only have the WMP and itunes ones installed. The itunes one being useless, I only use itunes to sync my ipod, and it doesn't even grabd and scrobble my ipod plays. >.>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Spotify has a built-in feature in preferences, where you can chose to scrobble to last.fm by simply putting your login credentials.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was going to slice a baguette and slipped and nailed the bread knife to my fingers Great friday!
    Ouch

Quote Originally Posted by Enyah View Post
    Also, if someone wants to listen to some metal, feel free to click my sig spotify link Made a new spotify account and all for you guys!
    I have to sign up for that? Lame.
    You have good taste in metal so I will.