Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I really like all the lore quests and have always been looking for some sort of conflict like this. Love it.

I finally managed to do the Landfall opener quest and first set of dailies and I have to say it's much better than Tol Barad and Wintergrasp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't cared enough about wow's bad story and dailies to try past getting the 458 trinket, tbh.

I mean...

ERMAHGERD MOAR DERLIES WEWT
    Look! Words!

It's definitely interesting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    More or less, yeah. It's great to see racial leaders doing stuff, and the pacing is pretty good. It'll ramp up to the good stuff soon enough.
    So, the High King following some random dude around and killing things for him doesn't feel a bit odd for you?

Meh. It's more dailies with a few lore snippets thrown in to coax players into actually doing the dailies.

Did them for a couple days. Won't be doing anymore of them.

Done 3 days worth of the landfall dailies and not impressed so far.
    Then again I was burned out on dailies after tillers/lotus/klaxi.

If you don't find this epic, you should probably go play another game, because it's pretty clear you're not going to get whatever crazy shit you're expecting.

Although, I suspect many of you are just upset because this is a patch that appeals to PVP players.

Quote Originally Posted by Roest View Post
    So, the High King following some random dude around and killing things for him doesn't feel a bit odd for you?
    My character is considered a renowned hero who has worked with Varian Wrynn several times already.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

I haven't even gone to the new quest hub area yet.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    Although, I suspect many of you are just upset because this is a patch that appeals to PVP players.
    y.
    how so?

The dailies are not any harder than the dailies from 5.0. So the buffs from the PvP points are not really neccesary
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roest View Post
    I was thinking more about Garrosh ordering Vol'jin's murder, us planting the seeds of the Horde rebellion and covering his survival up, Thrall killing Kor'kron and taking over the Darkspear Isles, etc.... and soon enough, Blizzard finally doing justice to Lor'themar Theron's character, Rommath attacking Dalaran and busting the Sunreavers out of jail, and Baine saving Kun-Lai from Garrosh's latest piss up.

But eh, I did like accompanying Garrosh/Varian on their killing spree. It was interesting to see the differences in attitude between them.

Deleted
    Epic? How is a new daily zone and 3 scenarios epic?

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    how so?

The dailies are not any harder than the dailies from 5.0. So the buffs from the PvP points are not really neccesary
    Not necessary, but worth having and highly contested over (at least on my server).

Dailies are the least epic thing I can think of. Maybe it does get awesome further in, but I'm never going to do enough dailies to find out.

Deleted
    Do you feel the Landfall is epic?
    No. The Landfall suck bad .

The guards dismounting you suck bad too. Pushing players to PvP on PvE servers. Worst game design in last few years.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish they had the landfall/war going down ALL over Pandaria, instead of just Krasarang. Pandaria certainly has its share of open tracts of land... no reason we couldn't be tearing those apart.

The patch is nice and all, but it feels a bit thin so far. I'm sure some further progression through the story line would remedy that.

Oh, and maybe ONE daily that actually requires you to kill enemy players/take PvP objectives would be interesting, to help spur PvP on PvE servers. (Though it would be inevitable people would bitch they were being "forced" to do one daily)
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably the most epic part of it is the new Alliance and Jaina music. It's so epic and really has that "you are a faction of bad asses and heroes" feel to it, I've actually taken to just sitting around and listening to it a lot since the patch hit.
    Not to mention how nostalgic the Alliance one is as it's based on the WC3 intro with Medivh and Lordaeron.

Quote Originally Posted by vandam View Post
    No. The Landfall suck bad .

The guards dismounting you suck bad too. Pushing players to PvP on PvE servers. Worst game design in last few years.
    "I can't avoid the very small area where I would get dismounted, so this is a bad patch."

Deleted
    "I can't avoid the very small area where I would get dismounted, so this is a bad patch."
    There are quests sending me there in case you didn't play the game to know it.

Deleted
    the landfall itself was alright, the base just showed up after you did the intial dailies, and i personally would have prefered if you had a (small) chain where you had too help out building it up.

but now im gaining more and more rep with the dominance force, and new parts of the chain unlock its slightly getting better and better and might very well be an epic chain in the end