Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    better play on the turkish server. hilarity ensues.
    .. I didn't even know there was a turkish server. lal I need to troll there

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Masturbate?
    Don't feel like it. Not enough energy. Well, i have more than enough energy, just choose not to.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    Isn't that a bad thing to do
    Is it? I don't know I just felt like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    [video=youtube;B96sQqv1R7k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B96sQqv1R7k[/vieo]
    I will have nightmares about that and I've never even played that battle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    I dont have a EU NE account though, only EU W and US. ._.
    You could teach me how to LoL, doesn't that sound like a fun use of your time?

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Dragon View Post
    off I go to see Django
    Ciao!

Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    You could teach me how to LoL, doesn't that sound like a fun use of your time?

Ciao!
    Yes. Gladly. but I will be a better teacher on my US account. I will gladly use my EU account though. We shall battle it out and you shall learn and we shall become unstopable.

10+ Year Old Account
    What is this. Snow? Hmm. We had no snowfall last winter. Fun. Get to see white. White until it grows corrupt with humans and animals tracking their dirty feet/paws/whatever on it. And ice. Slippery. fun fun.
    Snow is beautiful when it falls and when it's still white. Then it gets all brown and stuff and it's annoying.

Yes. Gladly. but I will be a better teacher on my US account. I will gladly use my EU account though. We shall battle it out and you shall learn and we shall become unstopable.
    This can only end well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Snow is beautiful when it falls and when it's still white. Then it gets all brown and stuff and it's annoying.
    Very much so yes. I look out and see the falling of hundreds to thousands of little flakes of snow, all special in their own little way. It's very beautiful, is it not? Good, we get snow. I like snow. Until it turns corrupt with the dirt of the earth. One minute, absolute beauty, the next minute, complete disgust.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very much so yes. I look out and see the falling of hundreds to thousands of little flakes of snow, all special in their own little way. It's very beautiful, is it not? Good, we get snow. I like snow. Until it turns corrupt with the dirt of the earth. One minute, absolute beauty, the next minute, complete disgust.
    Why can't snow just stay white? It'd be so much prettier!

Quote Originally Posted by GarGar View Post
    This can only end well.
    Very well indeed yes. During this pseudo high i am experiencing due to a lack of sleep, my mind functions differently. It is almost as if I have reach enlightenment to a minor degree. But this is not the case. I am just tired, and i know this. But I refuse to sleep. Sleep evil. Awake good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    I will have nightmares about that and I've never even played that battle.
    Hey, look, I'm totally not making nightmares of it. I have a very good spellcard history

Add me its Pvthudson093

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Why can't snow just stay white? It'd be so much prettier!
    I agree. It's very pretty watching it fall as we currently speak in this here thread. Which has no snow. Tis a pity, this thread with no snow. Nothing we can do about this though, now can we?

Deleted
    I don't mind making a US account, makes sense considering I haven't put any effort into my EU account.

This can only end well.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Add me its Pvthudson093
    Sure. I have to log in first. And open a curtain so i can see more snow fall. Pretty pretty snow.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree. It's very pretty watching it fall as we currently speak in this here thread. Which has no snow. Tis a pity, this thread with no snow. Nothing we can do about this though, now can we?
    Throw snow at the thread!
    Oh yeah, I have to leave now. I shall post from my phone if I get the opportunity.

Very well indeed yes. During this pseudo high i am experiencing due to a lack of sleep, my mind functions differently. It is almost as if I have reach enlightenment to a minor degree. But this is not the case. I am just tired, and i know this. But I refuse to sleep. Sleep evil. Awake good.
    Indeed!

Its Pvt Hudson093

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Throw snow at the thread!
    Oh yeah, I have to leave now. I shall post from my phone if I get the opportunity.
    Very well then. Depart if you must.

Indeed!

[video=youtube;xol6BLflMl8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xol6BLflMl8[/vide]
    Ah, but there is a difference between me and scootaloo when I'm tired.

Well I don't know about you but I feel enlightened. The fresh snow being like new children, not yet corrupted by the world around them.
    Or something like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.